• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Voter Fraud stole the election

Small_Arms_Collector

How can a party claim to be pro liberty and so violently oppose gay marriage, legalization of marijuana, and legal abortion? Oh, wait. I'm starting to sound like a libertarian. or a librarian.. shhhhhh!

It's immoral, disgusting, undermines real marriage, (if we recognize one "alternative lifestyle" don't we have to recognize them all, in Holland people are allowed to marry ducks, what does it say about real marriage when the state says "your marriage is no more special than some freak that wants to marry a duck"?) threatens traditional family values, and morality, and spreads disease far more than heterosexual sex.

Only important to the dopers, in the mean time it encourages illegal activity, and bad behavior, and is a gateway to harder drugs, also "legalize marijuana" is really just code for "legalize all drugs".

Because MURDER is wrong.

Small_Arms_Collector

I couldn't agree more.

If a Libertarian was on the Republican ticket, they would have won, IMO--hell, they would have got my vote. Instead, I voted for the Kenyan version of Obamney.

So you knowingly voted for a communist just to make a point? Thank you for screwing your own country, and forcing us in to a revolution.

If a "Libertarian" (soft liberal) ran he would have gotten even less votes, Romney lost because the base did not turn out because he was to liberal, do you really think they would have turned out for a "libertarian" who can't even win a primary despite running 50,000 times? Oh that's right it's a conspiracy.:rolleyes:

A guy who thinks 9/11 was a conspiracy, and wants legalized heroine can not win the primary, let alone the presidency, he is insane.

This thread was about voter fraud, can you please stop trying to hijack it, and make it a Ron Paul thread, and get back on topic please?

DangerClose

It's immoral, disgusting, undermines real marriage, (if we recognize one "alternative lifestyle" don't we have to recognize them all, in Holland people are allowed to marry ducks, what does it say about real marriage when the state says "your marriage is no more special than some freak that wants to marry a duck"?) threatens traditional family values, and morality, and spreads disease far more than heterosexual sex.

Only important to the dopers, in the mean time it encourages illegal activity, and bad behavior, and is a gateway to harder drugs, also "legalize marijuana" is really just code for "legalize all drugs".
The government shouldn't be involved in marriage in the first place. Remove your Big Government from the equation, and there wouldn't be so much fighting about the issue.

Marijuana isn't a gateway drug.
Criminalized drugs encourage illegal activity.
If you don't say the same things about alcohol that you say about marijuana, you're a hypocrite. If you do say the same, congrats.
The drug war has killed more people than the drugs.

If a "Libertarian" (soft liberal) ran he would have gotten even less votes,

This thread was about voter fraud, can you please stop trying to hijack it, and make it a Ron Paul thread, and get back on topic please?
Libertarians are more conservative on various issues than the current crop of fake conservatives in the Republican Party are. You know, the party that pretends it's for small government.

"Get back on topic please," you write three days after the last post in this thread. :D

SovereignAxe

Here's the truth as I see it.

If the Republican Party would get off the topics of gay marriage, pot prohibition, and get the hell out of women's uteruses, and give an actual plan to do something about the debt, they would all get elected in landslides. Average America is sick and tired of the religious platforms running elections. Oh, and quit making **** up about the other candidate. Most people know how to use the internet, and these claims are easy to verify or refute. The far right has lost credibility with the middle in America.

Bingo.

Voter fraud, if there was any, made a negligible difference in the election. I called it weeks before the election, Romney kept digging himself into a hole and wouldn't keep digging right up until election day. Obama had this one in the bag as soon as Romney started campaigning.

Romney was a terrible candidate. If you can't see why he lost the election, then you can't see the forest for the trees. It has nothing to do with the US getting more liberal.