• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Initiative 591 kick-off 6/22-23, Puuyallup gun show

Dave Workman

I-591 campaign kickoff at WAC Puyallup gun show

Backers of Initiative 591 will officially kick off their signature drive this weekend at the Washington Arms Collectors’ (WAC) gun show in Puyallup, as thousands of gun owners will gather at the Western Washington State fairgrounds for the two-day event that opens at 8 a.m. Saturday.

http://www.examiner.com/article/i-591-campaign-kickoff-at-wac-puyallup-gun-show?cid=db_articles

Copies of the initiative will be available for pick up by volunteer signature gatherers and you can sign on.

The important thing is to get the petitions filled with valid voter signatures and get them back to the Yes on 591 campaign pronto.

www.YesOn591.org

YesOn591@liberty.seanet.com

Last edited:

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Note: the www.YesOn591.org website is down.

Also, has YesOn591 published a PDF signature collection page so people can print the page off, collect signatures and send it in without going to one of these locations?

Dave Workman

Note: the www.YesOn591.org website is down.

Also, has YesOn591 published a PDF signature collection page so people can print the page off, collect signatures and send it in without going to one of these locations?

TRY THIS ONE: http://protectourgunrights.net/

I'm not sure if that will be possible because according to the folks, the petitions must be a certain size, and most people do not have printers that print that size of a sheet. And no, I don't know the measurements.

Don't know what's going on with the website.

Last edited: