• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If you believe in self-defense, Barrett is NOT your man

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
http://www.wrn.com/2010/10/barrett-cautious-on-concealed-carry/
Barrett says he doesn’t want to see firearms in places like shopping malls or at little league games.
My take on that statement, we can forget about CC, and Barrett will work to "infringe" OC as well.

Tom Barrett told me personally that he, "didn't see the need" in WI.

It is time to get those letters to the editors going ladies and gentlemen. Write those letters in support of FREEDOM and get them out there.

It is also time to start calling all the anti-freedom candidates. Ask them where they stand and what their view of the Clark County decision is and include that in your letter.

FREEDOM is as hand, but only if we take action NOW!

And remember, this isn't about the gun, it never has been. This is about the right, all rights. Either you stand FOR rights and freedom or you stand against.

JerryD

Now if Barret had been like most big city mayors he would have had bodyguards who had guns the night he got his A** beat, but then again he wouldn't have a campaign commercial to run then either.

Support The 2nd

Barrett for governor commercial

Somebody should make this...

It starts with the police statement news footage of the incident where Barrett is attacked.

Then it goes to the news footage talking about what happened and his injuries.

Then an "announcer" says, "So after all of this....What is Tom Barrett's position on your ability to defend yourself?" Then his(Barrett's own words), "I just don't see the need in Wisconsin."

The announcer, "Tom Barrett, believes EVERYBODY in Wisconsin deserves a beating with a tire iron!"

:lol:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Now That Would Be A Great Commercial!

It starts with the police statement news footage of the incident where Barrett is attacked.

Then an "announcer" says, "So after all of this....What is Tom Barrett's position on your ability to defend yourself?" Then his(Barrett's own words), "I just don't see the need in Wisconsin."

The announcer, "Tom Barrett, believes EVERYBODY in Wisconsin deserves a beating with a tire iron!"

Maybe someone WILL make it before the elections. That would be sweet!

Flipper

Campaign Veteran

Look at my finger... Look at my finger. It's not going to get better until after the election.

Last edited:

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Barrett clearly lived by, and could have died by, his concept of self-defense: Call for help and depend upon others to protect you. Meanwhile absorb the blows and hope they get there in time.

If he had it his way, there would be no other way.

Elysium

What would it take for Us to run this ad? Or lets contact Walkers campaign on running this ad. I think I am going to make a phone call

vick

What would it take for Us to run this ad? Or lets contact Walkers campaign on running this ad. I think I am going to make a phone call

Money. Barrett. what if that guy kept smacking you with the iron?

We need to be able to defend ourselves.

kwikrnu

Banned
I went to a rally in Tennessee this afternoon. I asked the guy in the Barrett booth if Barrett was pro second amendment. He replied that he was and that the Barrett gun shop (outpost armory) allows people to carry guns inside. :lol:

I'm going to forward them a copy of this.

For anyone who doesn't know Barret manufactures guns in Tennessee near Murfreesboro. I think his gun shop is in Christiana.