• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Wisconsin Forum

M

McX

a unique collection of individuals, with differing opnions, and views. behave like family; loving at times, rumbling others. would this be a suitable summary?

rodbender

a unique collection of individuals, with differing opnions, and views. behave like family; loving at times, rumbling others. would this be a suitable summary?

I live in Texas and pay little attention to other sub-forums although I do visit some occasionally. As far as behaving like family, we fought (yes, physically) among ourselves, but would protect the same if anyone else jumped on one of us.

eye95

It's just a tad more than the message board equivalent of a "family squabble." Some folks have experienced the message board equivalent of "death" as a result. What is going on there should stay there, but it should not be downplayed. It should stop.

eye95

I have it set to friends and contacts only. (I was being harassed, so I changed the setting.) I will let you through.

You aren't planning on harassing me, right? ;)