• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC info table @ Lacey Walmart.

tony d tiger

......and a question....it states in the heading under section "B" that if you do any of the long list, you are, "subject to a civil fine of up to $100.00:

Which is a ticket for a civil infraction (due and payable), like a parking ticket?...How are these means for violations also covered in the state rule?

comments?

Well, I just learned something.

Deleted_User

I'm going to bump this.

I am really interested to see if there is anything coming of this yet. I know, with Walmart everything is touch and go. Just making sure it's known there is interest. Thanks

Last edited:

TechnoWeenie

Interesting. You just included the 'legalize marijuana' group in the same breath as 'anarchists'.

Do you feel that the two are synonymous?

Just two groups that are not exactly politically correct.

They're booked through the first of the year... gotta find out some firm dates...