• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tea party national rally is going to be held in KC this year.

ChiangShih

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/05/17/2883432/tea-party-planning-big-rally-in.html

The tea party movement will be holding its rally in KCK this year. I'm told it will be held at the Woodlands race track, Kansas City Kansas. I thought that track closed in 2008, but I'm assuming they rented out the land and it is no longer a functioning track. Anyway, what is the word on who will be attending and OC regulations in that portion of Kansas. I know most of Kansas is no-go for OC, but I don't know about KCK specifically.

If we can get a group to go, it would be a great place to promote OC.(despite political perspective on the party)
I'll be getting my Ron Paul Revolution on. :D

peterarthur

I plan on going with my family, I will OC if it is legal, just need to find out.

RON PAUL 2012!!!

This gives me an important idea that we need to push. 3rd party candidate for President but Republicans for Congress. Even if the 3rd party pres. candidate cannot win, a republican (tea party) Congress can stop a bad president like Obama. This can allow us to start the movement forward to eventually get a 3rd party candidate into the White house.

Follow me??

Is Woodlawn park in Shawnee? Shawnee is legal for open carry. And even if it is not, if 100's or more carried anyway, what would happen? Would this be the time and place for this kind of disobedience? Would the Tea Party want this association?

Last edited: