• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Department of Justice - CCW Applications Web Page

M

McX

thanks guy, went to the site, and started hashing through some of the paperwork they have up to be ready, and prompt on Nov. 1, to boldly carry where no carrier has carried before.

honk if you like pigeons.

Last edited:

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
thanks guy, went to the site, and started hashing through some of the paperwork they have up to be ready, and prompt on Nov. 1, to boldly carry where no carrier has carried before.

honk if you like pidgeons.

I'm stuck on this issue and site like herpes!

wait... that sounds bad...

M

McX

I'm stuck on this issue and site like herpes!

wait... that sounds bad...

got on there, printed out my paper affidavid of blah-de-blah, inching forward. maybe instead of herpes you meant chirpies, honk the horn, scare the bird.

M

McX

i prefer to call Protias a HONKey. you havent experienced him, until you have experienced his train horn in his car at close range, in sense-surround.

oliverclotheshoff

i watched a classic car parade on video in vegas where a truck had a train horn on it and was parked by the train track the parade crossed evey now and then he would hit the horn and those cars would scatter off the tracks it was rather hilarious

AaronS

i prefer to call Protias a HONKey. you havent experienced him, until you have experienced his train horn in his car at close range, in sense-surround.

I thought I might have had a chance to get that horn from him when he killed his last car. Guess I was wrong...:uhoh:

xenophon

I don't know why they just don't make the app available on the 31st after close of business for the admin offices. Not like you can submit when they are closed anyways. No different in 10/31 10pm and 11/1 12:01am from their office being open.

Hell, they made the training cert example and the out of state affidavit available.

mrjam2jab

I don't know why they just don't make the app available on the 31st after close of business for the admin offices. Not like you can submit when they are closed anyways. No different in 10/31 10pm and 11/1 12:01am from their office being open.

Hell, they made the training cert example and the out of state affidavit available.

I don't know why they just don't make the app available right now. Folks could start mailing in their completed apps today....DOJ could then start mailing the permits out on Nov 1...

Last edited:

xenophon

I don't know why they just don't make the app available right now. Folks could start mailing in their completed apps today....DOJ could then start mailing the permits out on Nov 1...

That too. I'm giving them a little slack because the rules were just recently approved, so they had to put final touches on the app. But really, at as soon as it's ready, they could put it up. Not like they would have to PROCESS any apps prior to Nov 1st, if received before then.

Ah well.

Outdoorsman1

Is that all the paperwork????? boar out.:lol:

I could be wrong but I think a copy of a WI picture ID (drivers license or WI picture ID) also needs to be sent along with any proof of training... and oh yea, do'nt forget the $50.00 fee...

I think that about covers it....

Outdoorsman1

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

I gotta a feeling the DOJ's web server is going to crash on Nov 1st.

phred

I guess two can play this game. I will wait until April 15th to file income taxes if I owe this year and the check will be dated April 15th, 2012. And, I will send a little note saying "To the DOJ, I would have sent this earlier, but the law said......" I never used to think twice about getting my taxes done early whether I owed or not. Now I will.

paul@paul-fisher.com

I could be wrong but I think a copy of a WI picture ID (drivers license or WI picture ID) also needs to be sent along with any proof of training... and oh yea, do'nt forget the $50.00 fee...

I think that about covers it....

Outdoorsman1

Nope. Have to provide your DL or state ID # on the application.

wild boar

THANK YOU MUCH MEN! boar out.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa