• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Somebody add this today in Senate?

deserteagle50

jajaja!!... it will pass watch and see... you guys gotta think positive about this.

some people have been waiting for this for 20+years, do your honestly think they dont know that?... with the support of the NRA and most of everyone in the committee its going to pass.. It has to!! NRA has some major pull for sure, there really the only one's fighting for you guys to protect the rights of gun owners and establish more freedom for them...But its not easy, there are laws and rules that must be addressed first.

This will pass!!

i hope your right!!!!

77zach

jajaja!!... it will pass watch and see... you guys gotta think positive about this.

some people have been waiting for this for 20+years, do your honestly think they dont know that?... with the support of the NRA and most of everyone in the committee its going to pass.. It has to!! NRA has some major pull for sure, there really the only one's fighting for you guys to protect the rights of gun owners and establish more freedom for them...But its not easy, there are laws and rules that must be addressed first.

This will pass!!

You must know something I don't, the most recent amendment deletes OC (amendment 7)

Hope you're right!

~*'Phoenix'*~

This will pass!!

I believe you it'll pass, but I've lost my confidence in it passing with anything resembling real OC, with every bloody traitor RINO trying to boom-head-shot! it in every committee.
What are the odds they'll pass Bugg-... uh, *Bogdanoff's load-of-crap amendment, then get Evers to counter-amend it in time for Rules to pass a real OC version?

nigmalg

Apparently because it wasn't Evers who authored or introduced the amendment he would have to certify that it is a "friendly amendment"?

If Evers confirms that it's a friendly amendment, that puts him in the same boat as Bogdanoff.

77zach

Apparently because it wasn't Evers who authored or introduced the amendment he would have to certify that it is a "friendly amendment"?

If Evers confirms that it's a friendly amendment, that puts him in the same boat as Bogdanoff.

I think that's only if it is automatically adopted.

sniper1

Dont call for doom and gloom yet. if this amendment passes here, it doesnt mean it can be reammended in the next committee or on the floor.

Remember the bill passed as is in the House already, and the two bills will have to be merged before going to Scott's desk.

77zach

Dont call for doom and gloom yet. if this amendment passes here, it doesnt mean it can be reammended in the next committee or on the floor.

Remember the bill passed as is in the House already, and the two bills will have to be merged before going to Scott's desk.

If this garbage passes here, it might mean we don't have the votes anyway if it gets to the floor.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Someone fill me in! Whats going on? ( can't watch at work: blocked under the web filter "GOVERNMENT", keep in mind I'm trying to watch from a government computer o_O )

77zach

Someone fill me in! Whats going on? ( can't watch at work: blocked under the web filter "GOVERNMENT", keep in mind I'm trying to watch from a government computer o_O )

Bogdanoff has put forth an amendment deleting OC. Presumably, this amendment will be voted on. If it passes Fl will remain a red state for a long time.

oogotbagsoo

I feel like jumping throught the computer screen and putting a gag in Bogdanoff's mouth !!

She's so conflictive about everything.... JEEZ..