• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interviewed by reporter with Ft Worth Star Telegram (Oklahoma Open Carry)

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
Hello, Texas. I wanted to let you all know that a reporter with the Ft Worth Star Telegram came to OKC last night to interview us about OC in Oklahoma. There should be a story soon. I think we left her with a good impression, and I hope her story helps you guys to get an OC bill passed.

Seems that lots of people in TX and AR are looking to Oklahoma and wanting to implement licensed open carry like what we have here. The fact that we have had exactly ZERO problems with OC in Oklahoma should bode well in your discussions with lawmakers.

If anyone needs any statistics, or wants someone for a lawmaker to call about OC, feel free to send them my way.

Bryan Hull
Founding Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association

linerider69

Hello, Texas. I wanted to let you all know that a reporter with the Ft Worth Star Telegram came to OKC last night to interview us about OC in Oklahoma. There should be a story soon. I think we left her with a good impression, and I hope her story helps you guys to get an OC bill passed.

Seems that lots of people in TX and AR are looking to Oklahoma and wanting to implement licensed open carry like what we have here. The fact that we have had exactly ZERO problems with OC in Oklahoma should bode well in your discussions with lawmakers.

If anyone needs any statistics, or wants someone for a lawmaker to call about OC, feel free to send them my way.

Bryan Hull
Founding Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association

Thank you for your support all states need advocates that know the ropes and have some kind of clout Thank You for your support of our second amendment rights.Even though i live in North Carolina and we have open carry here my father lives in San Antonio and is looking forward to the day he can walk around and freely express his second amendment rights.Thank You Sir you are a true patriot.Solidiers fight for our rights abroad it is our duty to keep those rights here.