• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Next KC/Independence Meet?

ChiangShih

Well, we just had one at the Gates BBQ, but I'm always down for another! Where and when do you guys wanna meet?

Big Boy

Even though it is hard for me to attend any of these meets anymore now that I live in Columbia, one of my the first thoughts that came to my head was "Independence Center".

I can tell you the entire mall is no go for guns though, so that's off the table.

Even then, I'm not positive the best reaction after a, what was in many people's mind, "active shooter" would be a bunch of people OC'ing. I'm all for OC and gun rights, as anyone in the KC group would know, but you also don't talk about divorce at a wedding.

Big Boy

Just a heads up b-dubs has a no gun policy. I still eat there...cause...well, its delicious. Im sorry! Just have conceal when I go there ;-)

BionicRooster

I'm in Independence, and even though I may be new to the scene and site,I am always down to meet good people and eat good food.

Could also head over to Crossfire and take some shots at a few targets, which I plan to do here in a little while actually.