• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sunday, 8/28/2011 Troy Celebration

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Whats the word on Troy? Yes or no?

I guess its on. lincomores can not make it, has some family things going on he shared via pm so that is about all I will say as it was a pvt conversation. I suggested he follow up on my comment and would have supported moving it, but it looks like he is not interested in doing so.

I will be there, been a while since I have had a Imos meatball sandwich.

Anyone wanting to save a bit of fuel, I can fit 2 more and we can meet near Bryan road and 70 if it helps you out.

my lovely maiden likes IMO'S a lot, not my cup of tea on the pizza but the sandwich ain't bad at all! Anyone wanting to split a pizza can depend on that as well otherwise half of it will be going home in a box.

LMTD +1

mspgunner

I guess its on. lincomores can not make it, has some family things going on he shared via pm so that is about all I will say as it was a pvt conversation. I suggested he follow up on my comment and would have supported moving it, but it looks like he is not interested in doing so.

I will be there, been a while since I have had a Imos meatball sandwich.

Anyone wanting to save a bit of fuel, I can fit 2 more and we can meet near Bryan road and 70 if it helps you out.

my lovely maiden likes IMO'S a lot, not my cup of tea on the pizza but the sandwich ain't bad at all! Anyone wanting to split a pizza can depend on that as well otherwise half of it will be going home in a box.

LMTD +1

Last time (a bout 4 weeks ago) when I was there they had the buffet for about $6.50. Not bad!

mspgunner

Pictures - 1 actually

Troy82911Best.jpg

xdmcompact

IT'S OVERDUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets head up to Troy MO to celebrate a freedom loving town leadership.

They had the chance to be power mongers like the POS city atty Martin and they said NO, we WON'T do that to the citizens we SERVE.

The Mayor owns Imo's Pizza up there, mspgunner has already visited and it is time we show not only the leadership of Troy, but the leadership of all of the metro area that freedom loving persons stick together and support each other!

Please RSVP so lincomores can make contact and be sure they are ready for us on Sunday at 5:30 PM. The extra 30 minutes for travel for folks coming a few miles.

See I knew I wasn't crazy when I posted 5:30pm that was the original time.:p