• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How opinions change

Grizz272

My how an election can change peoples opinions. One guy I work with was just not interested in guns. Was not afraid, did not care if others had guns, just did not care. He now has asked me about how to purchase a gun here. Where to buy one, and where to shoot. Another worker set down at lunch and wanted to know what to do to get his wife a gun. He also wanted to know about conceal carry classes. Both caught me off guard. I filled them in on what they wanted and mentioned this site.

protias

My mother who has only been to the range a couple of times wants to learn more as she's worried about crime sky rocketing in the coming years.