• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Keep hitting this FREEP poll!!!

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Fight fire with fire!

They are cheating on the poll! WTF? Free Press can't even set up a fair poll!

They are SPIKING this poll. I watched their numbers [Anti-2A] jump unrealistically over a short span & figured out what they are doing: I suggest fighting fire with fire.

Fire Fox web browser
1. vote
2. hit Ctrl,Shift, Del. (all at once) [clears cookies]. Then hit enter key.
3. hit F5 [refreshes/reloads page] so you can click "yes" vote again.
Repeat - this can be done very quickly! I suggest when in a dirty fight - fight dirty!

(I watched their #'s jump by 500 votes in less than 20 min. this morning?)

Last edited:

pmcqueen37

WXYZ poll

There is also a poll on
www.wxyz.com
about halfway down the page on whether you feel safe at Arts Beats and eats with guns so far its 40 % no I won't feel safe and wont attend to 24% that yes I feel safe and 34% that weren't planning on attending.