• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for good CHP class in NOVA

hunter45

imported post

NightmareSHANIQUA wrote:
SouthernBoy wrote:
The Arliington/Fairfax chapter of the Izaac Walton League offers the full blown 2-day NRA course. I think it's $20 for members and $40 for non-members. I have been a member since '94. One of the best kept secrets in the area. We have 140 acres at the southwest corner of Fairfax County a short ways from Centreville. Rifle, handgun, shotgun, archery, a stocked fishing pond, and camping facilities.
+1

Paul took me out one day to show me the facilities. It was AMAZING

I've got my bedroom window open since it's so nice out. I can hear them shooting as I type this. :)

MaryPJohnson

Jody, I agree with you,

I took the class from Mr. Mike Wilson the pistol teacher in Alexandria a few years ago and several of my friends have taken the class since. I was very impressed with the number of handguns we worked with. Every one of us received our permits from our counties with no problems. I recommend this class to everyone.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
I took the class from Mr. Mike Wilson the pistol teacher in Alexandria a few years ago and several of my friends have taken the class since. I was very impressed with the number of handguns we worked with. Every one of us received our permits from our counties with no problems. I recommend this class to everyone.
1st post is a reply by NAME, 6 months later, in a thread that was buried. I smell something...