• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OK. My second encounter with a LEO.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
It's always better to have hands-on contact done by same-sex official.

Except when you are touching a minor child who has not obviously entered puberty. In those cases it is better to have a female make the physical contact because men are just pedobears, donchanoe.

And yes, NavyLt, you got that part absolutely correct. You may go to the head of the class.

stay safe.

Daylen

It's always better to have hands-on contact done by same-sex official.

Except when you are touching a minor child who has not obviously entered puberty. In those cases it is better to have a female make the physical contact because men are just pedobears, donchanoe.

And yes, NavyLt, you got that part absolutely correct. You may go to the head of the class.

stay safe.

no, I prefer females for any touching of my genitals.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I'll take a pat down by a female officer over a male officer any day....

"Sir, is that a gun in your pocket?"

"No, ma'am, you're just really good!"

I speak from experience, they don't think it's funny at all.

Didn't stop me from laughing my ass off tho....

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
no, I prefer females for any touching of my genitals.

This bring up an interesting point.

Since Opposite Sex isn't the exclusive realm of Sexual Interest, it is entirely sensible to presume that even Same Sex Officers might be homosexual and groping/deriving sick pleasure from their 'frisking.'

It might be interesting for a Male OCer to say that he doesn't want Gay Male Cops groping him, and demand a homosexual Female Officer perform the search? It may not fly, but at least you get to call the traitors a bunch of homos.... Not that there is anything wrong with being Gay. But I find a correlation between cops that disregard Rights, and anti-gay prejudice. It seems to have the same mind at work, they would be insulted by it.

"If you have any Female Homosexual Officers available, that wouldn't derive the pleasure from it that you would, I'm requesting they perform the search instead of you."

Oh damn... Imma have to do that next time.

Daylen

I don't much care if the person derives any pleasure from it. I don't care if the guy is hetero or the woman is homo, I simply don't want a guy handling my junk. It's probably more of a territorial thing.

Nevada carrier

Personally, I would insist on a female giving me a pat down. What fun is having your junk man handled, I want it handled by a woman. Hot women preferable; but any woman will do. After all, once you've seen one woman naked....... you wanna see'em all naked... (sip)

eye95

Let me just rank order my preferences for being groped by a TSA employee from least desirable to most:

5. Homosexual man. (This would be unquestionably a crime: sexual assault.)
4. Heterosexual man. (I won't get a thrill, but at least he won't either.)
3. Homosexual woman (Maybe she won't get a thrill. Who cares?)
2. Heterosexual woman, preferably gorgeous. (Thrills for all.)
1. No one. (My rights are the supreme issue. This is the only option I really support. The rest is just humor.)

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Personally, I would insist on a female giving me a pat down. What fun is having your junk man handled, I want it handled by a woman. Hot women preferable; but any woman will do. After all, once you've seen one woman naked....... you wanna see'em all naked... (sip)

Head over to 'peopleofwalmart.com' to change your mind.

eye95

From ALOC

I posted this on ALOC and wanted to share it here:

I just spoke with the deputy chief.

First, I want to repeat the apology that I gave him. I was incorrectly under the impression that he was ducking me. He had a valid reason for not returning my email or my calls. (I won't share it here; I respect his privacy.) He did make an effort to get the matter handled by someone else. She never called me. I don't know why, but I will assume she meant nothing by it.

Montgomery PD and the city attorney recognize that OC is lawful and not cause, in and of itself, for stopping a LAC. Training has been implemented, including training for the current class in the academy. Not all of the officers have gotten the word, but I have been assured that the word is being put out.

Since, based upon my last stop, clearly matters are getting better, I am inclined to give the MPD a pass on this. They are moving in the correct direction. Momentum is hard to overcome, but we are succeeding.

The deputy chief mentioned that part of the problem is an uninformed public. I agree. The public is going to call 911, and an officer will be dispatched. Education of the officers will keep them from stopping us, however money can be saved and officers can be more effectively used if they are not responding to OC calls. I mentioned that it would be a good idea to train 911 operators on how to deal with MWAG calls in a way that weeds out calls about lawful OC. He agreed and gave me a suggested contact in the communications department. That's next on my to-do list.

Any concerns of mine that MPD has backslid have been allayed.

Let's just keep getting the word out. It would be helpful if the media were more responsive.

Carry on.

eye95

I spoke to the head of the communications department. It is separate from the Police Department and handles the 911 calls. He agreed that most of his 911 operators and most of the public don't know that OC is legal--and that contributes to MWAG calls on OCers being responded to. He is going to explore the issue with his staff, the police, and the city attorneys.

He asked if he could call me back to discuss this again in a few days. I said OK. I'll report back when he calls back

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I am glad to see you cover the dispatcher point. This is where the education of the caller needs to take place without wasting time and money sending an Officer to a non-event. No one should be approached by a LEO in public when they are doing nothing wrong.

This will make life better for a great many others.