• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"HONORYOUROATH" youtube channel emptied?????

Jeff. State

Banned
Checking to see if others here may know what happened to Jeff Gray's "HONORYOUROATH" youtube channel????

He has some VERY good video's of OCing in FLorida where it is essentially illegal, except while fishing hunting, camping, etc.

onus

Daniel Saulmon had his youtube account terminated last year because police bullied and threatened youtube.

The government is waging war on the people.

The government does not want the truth to get out.

The moderator of this forum is almost as bad.

Last edited:

wimwag

oh I don't know. Grapes lets me get away with a lot of stuff.

Like this.

Pull your skirt up and be a man. Ain't nobody out to get your dumb ass. You ain't nobody.

rightwinglibertarian

I'd be interested in finding a place to upload videos that won't get deleted. Youtube is terrible and I suspect vimeo is about as bad. Problem is I need to find a site that doesnt include a ton of adult content and other unpleasantness. Was looking at Firedrive http://www.firedrive.com/ Not sure if anyone has experience with that but I have seen videos on there that Google/Youtube would remove instantly

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Daniel Saulmon had his youtube account terminated last year because police bullied and threatened youtube.

The government is waging war on the people.

The government does not want the truth to get out.

Would be very interesting to see what you would do with your own forum - no talk, just action :lol: :lol:

HPmatt

Here's text of my email to Eric Smidt:
Youtube Censorship - Privacy Guidelines

I would like Youtube to honor the laws of the United States - those of the 1st amendment to the US Constitution and the findings that public officials and public employees working in pubic spaces have no rights to privacy under the 2009 11th Federal Court of Appeals case of City of Cumming vs Smith. As such Youtube should not censor video postings under its 'privacy guidelines' when public employees or officials file privacy complaints of youtube videos of them performing in their public business in public or on public property.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Here's text of my email to Eric Smidt:
Youtube Censorship - Privacy Guidelines

I would like Youtube to honor the laws of the United States - those of the 1st amendment to the US Constitution and the findings that public officials and public employees working in pubic spaces have no rights to privacy under the 2009 11th Federal Court of Appeals case of City of Cumming vs Smith. As such Youtube should not censor video postings under its 'privacy guidelines' when public employees or officials file privacy complaints of youtube videos of them performing in their public business in public or on public property.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the First Amendment (and all that "freedom of speech" stuff) does not apply to private businesses. It only controls what the government can/cannot do.

Sort of exactly like what goes on around here.

Yeah, I think I understand that you are trying to convince YouTube that you did nothing illegal/immoral/fattening by videoing a public employee in the performance of their job while in a public place.

But the way you went about doing it seems to just set you up for YouTube to respond to you just as I did - telling you that the First Amendment does not apply so go away and stop bothering them.

stay safe.

onus

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the First Amendment (and all that "freedom of speech" stuff) does not apply to private businesses. It only controls what the government can/cannot do.

Sort of exactly like what goes on around here.

Yeah, I think I understand that you are trying to convince YouTube that you did nothing illegal/immoral/fattening by videoing a public employee in the performance of their job while in a public place.

But the way you went about doing it seems to just set you up for YouTube to respond to you just as I did - telling you that the First Amendment does not apply so go away and stop bothering them.

stay safe.

The reason why we mention the First Amendment to Youtube is because of their own policies. Their policy specifically says that government officials and newsworthy events are exempted from "invasion of privacy" complaints because such videos are first amendment rights.

rightwinglibertarian

The problem with Youtube and Google is far far deeper. Yes they do sensor things and at least in europe regional censorship is illegal. In other words whats available is one country must be available in the others. The problem however is and I can't remember where but courts have put the onus on Google when in fact they are a passive search engine and as far as youtube don't upload anything. Now if Google being the powerhouse they are wanted to do so they could fight for free speech but they don't. I believe patriots in general will have more and more restrictions placed on us until eventually mainstream social networks will be off limits for anything the government dislikes. In other words the U.S will be like China. Think thats extreme? How many people even here 'play it safe' and 'don't rock the boat'?

wimwag

I already volunteered that information Doug. Why did your wife leave you? Gotta love the FOIA

END_THE_FED

I'd be interested in finding a place to upload videos that won't get deleted. Youtube is terrible and I suspect vimeo is about as bad. Problem is I need to find a site that doesnt include a ton of adult content and other unpleasantness. Was looking at Firedrive http://www.firedrive.com/ Not sure if anyone has experience with that but I have seen videos on there that Google/Youtube would remove instantly

Ever try LiveLeak?

HPmatt

I think what Youtube and other social media websites are interested in are eyes on their websites and advertising $ that flow.
If it becomes common knowledge that Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, etc are anti-2A, they run the risk of becoming avoided by a large part of the US population.
As such you would think they would tolerate their legal department handling a few more cases to tell municipal workers and elected officials their complaints are falling on deaf ears - or blind eyes - as opposed to p/o 10-25% of the US population.