• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to the forum

Defenestrator2010

Hello,

My name is Philip. I was introduced by forum member Aaron1124. I am his cousin. I am been open carrying a firearm for many years, and I am a proud supporter of our United States Constitution. I stand for Freedom and Liberty, and will continue to show my support for the open carry movement. I thank Aaron for introducing me to this site.

I may be preaching to the quire on this one; but I consider myself very knowledgeable on firearm laws across the state. After spending some time browsing, it seems that most of you are very up to speed on the law, which is great. It's very common for people to ask about the legalities of a visibly, legally, holstered firearm. It brings me comfort knowing that I have educated dozens of gun owners on the legalities of open carry. I believe that this group plays a major role in the open carry movement becoming more mainstream, and more "socially acceptable".

I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Beretta92FSLady

Welcome. There is a nice group of people on this page. You should keep an eye out for gatherings that come up every month-or-so.

Ruby

Welcome. There is a nice group of people on this page. You should keep an eye out for gatherings that come up every month-or-so.

We have a meet 'n greet the second Saturday of every month somewhere in Federal Way. There is a thread about it. We also just recently started a meet 'n greet in Lakewood the first Sunday of every month. There usually is a thread about it as well, just to remind people. And there are also spontaneous meets just whenever someone posts one. You are welcome to attend any and all. Good group of people, open, friendly, and knowledgeable. In case you haven't noticed already, the Washington forum is one of the more active ones. Oh, and BTW, Welcome!

Metalhead47

+1. this thread could go so totally, way far, off track, and even offend some of that religeon.

Lets Welcome the Noobanator and move on.

Hey, I AM of that religion and I still find those things disturbingly amusing (y'know, like a roadkill that's still twitching).

And what better way to introduce the new guy than with one of our famous tangents :banana:

Beretta92FSLady

I have to say, the OP is so lucky to be in Washington...very active OC group both online and in person.

Here in Salt Lake, it seems to be pretty inactive.

OP, you are going to enjoy this page very much. There are times it gets heated, but it all gets sorted out.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Welcome all the way from the Commonwealth of Virginia - hope you enjoy you stay, learn some more and share with us.

Squeak

Hey, I AM of that religion and I still find those things disturbingly amusing (y'know, like a roadkill that's still twitching).

And what better way to introduce the new guy than with one of our famous tangents :banana:
Yeah! How 'bout those Sonics!:banana: