• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

T-Shirt order possible read more inside!

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
Hey guys so I am thinking about ordering some t-shirts. The t-shirts can either a) be MOCA shirts, b) be Maine Constitutional Carry shirts, c) be open carry oriented or, d) simply just carry oriented. If there is interest please state how many you would purchase, as well as what kind you would like. Once I know where the interest is I will have a logo design made up and I will order the t-shirts. There is a 12 order minimum so the sooner we garner interest the sooner we will order! :) The idea came from Virginia where they just got these t-shirts in:
t-shirt.png

Thanks goes to Ed Levine as I stole the picture off of his facebook profile!

ALSO***** if you have ANY ideas for the t-shirts, possibly a catchy slogan or two please post them here!

Last edited:

crdonov

Hey guys so I am thinking about ordering some t-shirts. The t-shirts can either a) be MOCA shirts, b) be Maine Constitutional Carry shirts, c) be open carry oriented or, d) simply just carry oriented. If there is interest please state how many you would purchase, as well as what kind you would like. Once I know where the interest is I will have a logo design made up and I will order the t-shirts. There is a 12 order minimum so the sooner we garner interest the sooner we will order! :) The idea came from Virginia where they just got these t-shirts in:
t-shirt.png

Thanks goes to Ed Levine as I stole the picture off of his facebook profile!

ALSO***** if you have ANY ideas for the t-shirts, possibly a catchy slogan or two please post them here!

i think a Maine Constitutional logo!!! what ever you deside, ill buy three!!!

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
I just sent the idea off to a guy that is a wonderful graphic designer and has helped MOCA out in the past. I'll keep everyone updated on what he says if he can help us. This is the same person who designed our current MOCA logo.

M

McX

not as stylish as a WisconsinCarry t-shirt, but still a head turner. i'll have to buy some when you get them out for my collection!

WantsToCarry

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Real rough, did it in about 5 minutes. let me know what you think.

NOTE******* Please don't be upset for me stealing the Real Loaded Legal portion of the shirt above. I just loved the Slogan so much I wanted to add it in to my quick image.

Double PS: Crap I forgot the add the A in MOCA.

Last edited:

boyscout399

I would change some of the fonts for readability, and add the A to MOCA, other than that I like it a lot. Maybe go black background white writing... White shirts get dirty too fast...

Last edited:
M

McX

McX

Can't read what the shirts say on the site, do you know what it says?

i beleive it's a quote from our state Constitution that says we citizens can 'have' guns for hunting, recreation, defense, and any other lawful purpose. i like the pic of your proposed shirts, the colors are great, and it will be VERY eye catching!

WantsToCarry

Thanks for the comments. I agree that the shirts should be black, I dont do well with white. I do like my Red/white/blue bit so i kept it for the second design. I have also changed the font to something more simple.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Let me know.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I would change some of the fonts for readability, and add the A to MOCA, other than that I like it a lot. Maybe go black background white writing... White shirts get dirty too fast...

Black T-shirts, while popular too, would require a completely different set-up. Stand alone verbiage would need to be white or a color as you can't print black on black.

White shirts only require 2-3 colors, whereas black shirts would require five(5)