• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carried seeing a doctor.

28kfps

No problem while in the waiting room, getting blood pressure checked and in the examining room while getting a sore knee looked at. However, this is Pahrump.

Nevada carrier

Yeah, since I have no health insurance, I tend to use the Take Care clinic in Walgreen if I come down with something. They use nurse practitioners who can write prescriptions for most non-narcotic medications. Anyway, last time I was there the nurse asked me why I carried a gun; I responded, "for security and defense, and other lawful purposes."

28kfps

No health insurance sucks. Aren’t you glad Obama is fixing that issue?

Lostlittlerobot

glad you had none of the problems i had a while back....cough handcuffed detained questioned....cough

Now all of the SW med ass put up signs no weapons! =) Yay thanks Robot! hehe

Yah well, I just conceal now. I just got a blood draw at quest diagnostics this wednesday.

Nevada carrier

No health insurance sucks. Aren’t you glad Obama is fixing that issue?

Actually, I perfectly happy with the system we had in place. I'm 32 years only, in good health, and have no spouse or children. I am responsible for myself; i don't need the government to tell me how to manage my life.

The Big Guy

Actually, I perfectly happy with the system we had in place. I'm 32 years only, in good health, and have no spouse or children. I am responsible for myself; i don't need the government to tell me how to manage my life.

You just don't know what you're talking about slave. Your statement proves that you need the gentle loving guiding hand of Big Brother. Now SHUT UP and do what you're told or they will send a SWAT team to adjust your attitude. You better not be wearing your gun when they get there or you're toast.

TBG

Last edited:

Nevada carrier

You just don't know what you're talking about slave. Your statement proves that you need the gentle loving guiding hand of Big Brother. Now SHUT UP and do what you're told or they will send a SWAT team to adjust your attitude. You better not be wearing your gun when they get there or you're toast.

TBG

to that I refer you to this...

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

The Big Guy

to that I refer you to this...

It is unfortunate that it may eventually come down to giving the elitest an attitude adjustment. I sure hope not but this is why the scond amendment fight is so damn important. I have to keep reminding myself that the Revolutionairy war was faught with less than 20% of the population in support. A few were loyal to the king and the rest just wanted to slide through without taking a stand. Fence sitters, they're the worst of all.

TBG

Ronsmag

Our Ins makes us see a wellness nurse first time I was CC with a bug and they always weigh you she said anything in your pockets you would like to take out I said no .Second time I went I left the guns in the car and she said great you lost 2 pounds I was laughing like hell to myself