• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ammo in court...

Gunslinger

And it will still change no one's mind. Except maybe the person who overhears and was on the fence, but now has a cemented opinion of the issuer of the "imperative" and all open carriers.

I have no expectation of changing your mind on the matter. However, there are many who will overhear this conversation. That is why I have treated you with respect and not hurled a smart-aleck response your way. It is their minds I hope to sway.

To continue this conversation would only serve to annoy them, so, having fully made my point, I will now stop.

All the best to you. 'Til we chat again.
I would hope they recognize a certain amount of tongue in cheek in my above comment.

eye95

I would hope they recognize a certain amount of tongue in cheek in my above comment.

If you were not serious in your comment, I stand corrected and apologize for assuming that you meant it the way you said it. My sarcasm detection device must be on the fritz.