• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in pontiac /PPD at it again

Vmaxx

Hawthorne is fine with me, it was nice the last time, and I'm familiar with the area. If some of you don't know quite where it is, I'll meet you nearby, and you can follow me in.

That's not a bad area, I thought you might be talking oakland park or perry park. Now those places are what I consider a two gun minimum (faster to change guns then reload) :lol:

Onnie

That's not a bad area, I thought you might be talking oakland park or perry park. Now those places are what I consider a two gun minimum (faster to change guns then reload) :lol:

yep, and my video games on my Xbox confirms that too!:banana::banana:

manicdevery

Pontiac Picnic Pontiac Picnic Pontiac Picnic
Pontiac Picnic Pontiac Picnic Pontiac Picnic
Pontiac Picnic Pontiac Picnic Pontiac Picnic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know when and i am there. or I will coordinate it if it takes too long.

Carry on fellow patriots

Devery

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
I went to the last pontiac picnic in august that was fun...if im in town again id be down.

army74

Im thinking about June 4 th or june 11th for the picnic looking for feedback to see whats good for everyone i just need to pinpoint the date and give it to mastercontrol.Thanks for the input everyone

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
I'm in Pal ;)

Nothing better than a nice OC picnic even if it is in PontiCRACK! :)

That city is ran by one of the most clueless groups of elected officials I have ever had the misfortune of meeting, and I have met some real nincompoops, I do live in TaylorTuckey you know.

army74

You are absolutely correct but I can say this about 2 citycouncil members who sent there prayers and well wishes for me to have a good recovery it may suprise some who know them those individuals were Mary Pietela and Kermit Williams

Last edited: