• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thanks for the invitation.

Ratrod38

I met some of you today at the Ashland Golden Coral. I enjoyed meeting and talking. Looking forward to more discussions.

neuroblades

I met some of you today at the Ashland Golden Coral. I enjoyed meeting and talking. Looking forward to more discussions.

Hey there Denver, I had been wondering where you were. *LOL* Someone posted that you had written in another section of the forum's and I had somehow missed it.

Welcome to the OCDO forums and we look forward to hearing more from you in the future. Sorry it's taken me this long to reply back here, there's been some serious family problems for the past few weeks and my time here has been extremely little as of late.

It waas great meeting you and Undertaker on the 21st, we look forward to meeting you guys again at the next M&G. I figure that we'll do it again about the same time in February, though I haven't a calendar in front of me to mention a date yet and depending upon how things go in the next week, I might be out of place to live. I guess time will tell.

At any rate, welcome aboard the OCDO forum. :)

neuroblades

Lol, I guess you didn't make too good of an impression on us. Post in the KY forum, we'll talk to you there.

No, he made a good impression on us. He was just new to all this as were we when we first got into it. Under the circumstances, I would've been the quiet one as well and listened to the conversations had I not been on here and known some of the folks by screen name.

Plus for someone to go from not having a profile here to setting one up while we were sitting there talking, that shows me that he has a serious interest in being apart of this forum. See, I noticed that, Denver. *LOL*

Last edited:

09jisaac

I was commenting about how none of us talked to him on here (because no one knew he posted).

Chill out guys, I only noticed him because I searched for him to add as a friend.