• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hypothetical Defense of a Third Party Question

09jisaac

So you admit to the criminal offense of reckless driving which could rise to the level of a felony?

Not exactly, people get a V6 mustang and think it is a hot rod. In most cities you can beat one to the next light without even breaking the speed limit.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Just leave The Playmates at home, so Beep Beep, while chasing the White Rabbit on the Jefferson Airplane.

:) "One pill makes you small; and the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all. Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tallllllll."

That was a great song! The singer's voice was absolutely haunting. Of course, the song's lyrics give me the obvious reply to Freedom1Man's invitation to chase the White Rabbit: A hookah-smoking catepillar has given me a call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0