• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wenatchee

TheGunMan

I would like to see Wenatchee OCers get together for coffee sometime. I enjoy what others who meet in other places say and think it would be fun.
So I guess the question is does anyone want to make this happen?

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Like other meets, just post a time and place and I am sure someone will meet up with you.

TheGunMan

Thats a Start.

I'd try to make an appearance.

I think I've seen four members from Wenatchee on the boards. You, brad98801, the newer member cocalc, and myself.

Thats a Start. Someone suggest a place and time. I am pretty open so someone else suggest the T&P

TheGunMan

Lets Meet

Lets meet at 2:00pm at Starbucks by Walmart. It is on the East side of Wenatchee ave by the walmart light.

cocalc

well sorry guys I can't do Sunday now. Wife has to work during that time. I will keep watching if you happen to change it. I am free any other time.

cocalc

Do you just need a ride or.. ? PM me if that's the issue.

I hope everyone remembered to turn their clocks forward an hour last night!

No I have to watch the kids and she isn't off till 4:30 so I am stuck till then. I appreciate the offer though. 5:30 is probably the earliest I could get to Starbucks :(

TheGunMan

Thanks for coming

Had a few there. Was fun for the first one. Has some people from AZ take our picture. They seeing guns was cool.

Lets try and meet once amonth at least.

Forun Meet 3-11-2013.jpg

FrayedString

Had a few there. Was fun for the first one. Has some people from AZ take our picture. They seeing guns was cool.

Lets try and meet once amonth at least.

View attachment 10098

It's a good thing I have a pretty gun (Px4 Compact .40), because otherwise I'd break the camera!

But yeah, once a month sounds good. Hopefully we can get the other two to show up next time...

cocalc

It's a good thing I have a pretty gun (Px4 Compact .40), because otherwise I'd break the camera!

But yeah, once a month sounds good. Hopefully we can get the other two to show up next time...

Once a month would be great. I was bummed I couldn't make it at the last minute. Great pic BTW.