• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

whap

Since when have we Americans been expected to bow submisssively to authority and speak with awe and reverence to those who represent us?
In other words, you would convince indiviuals to concede their Second Amendment Rights for the illusion of greater public safety!
This is absolutely the most blatant example of brainwashing by Government as yet.
Why do I need a permit? Because of an unconstitutional law was passed?
Am I a criminal for demanding my Second Amendment Rights?
The Amendment's phrase "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms" creates an individual constitutional right for citizens of the United States. The United States Constitution restricts legislative bodies from Amendments that renders prohibitory and restrictive regulation presumptively unconstitutional.
You must acknowledge that the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights is, indeed, the supreme law of the land and "allow" residents to carry concealed firearms. "justifiable need" for carrying a gun in public argued in 2010 suit. That a law that requires gun owners who want a concealed weapons permit to ask permission from a police official or a judge, or a gun board, is an unconstitutional restraint on their Second Amendment right to own and carry a firearm. Were individuals prior to this regulation doing illegal things who were law abiding firearm owning citizens? I pray there are brave and courageous individuals in all states who would stand up against unjust laws and be counted.
* Murdock v Penn, 319 U.S. 105: clearly established that no state could convert a secured liberty into a privilege and issue a license and a fee for it.
Anything that stands in the way of that right is blatantly unconstitutional. We believe that the Second Amendment right to self-protection and defense of liberty should be granted to all those eligible including everyone of legal age, and those who are not violent criminals.
* Shuttlesworth v Birm, 394 U.S. 147: Said that if the state does convert your right into a privilege and charge a license and a fee for it you can ignore the license and fee, and engage in the right with impunity. That means they can't punish you…they have to let you go.
The Supreme Court’s decision is crystal clear: Handguns that are used by people for self-defense and other lawful purposes cannot be banned, to ask permission from a police official or a judge is an unconstitutional whether the state likes it or not. They need to accept the Second Amendment reality and stop this nonsense.”
While many may not like guns and could care less if there were a gun in the world or not, there are many individuals who believe that the God-given right of men to defend themselves against tyranny and slavery are not to be encroached upon by others. Our founding fathers knew it as inalienable truth and set forth a means to ensure that this right should not be discarded by governments instituted by men. Whether you realize it or not, those without a means to protect themselves are subject to gross violations of every evil conceivable by man. It is only the Second Amendments ability to bear arms that ensures all other God-given rights.
The 2nd amendment was written in blood. The Bill of Rights was added to the constitution as insurance to protect us from oppressive federal gov't gun grabbers. You disagree, then please cite the article, section, and clause from the U.S. Constitution that grants the federal or state gov't the power to make laws concerning guns & ammo. You won't find it and since the Bill of Rights grants them no power, neither the president or congress has any power to make laws that infringe on the right to keep & bear arms. All federal and state gun laws are infringement and as such unconstitutional.
Your actions that would force me to travel unarmed is to subject me to gross violations of every evil conceivable by man.

whap

Since when have we Americans been expected to bow submisssively to authority and speak with awe and reverence to those who represent us?
In other words, you would convince indiviuals to concede their Second Amendment Rights for the illusion of greater public safety!
This is absolutely the most blatant example of brainwashing by Government as yet.
The Amendment's phrase "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms" creates an individual constitutional right for citizens of the United States. The United States Constitution restricts legislative bodies from Amendments that renders prohibitory and restrictive regulation presumptively unconstitutional.
You must acknowledge that the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights is, indeed, the supreme law of the land and "allow" residents to carry concealed firearms. "justifiable need" for carrying a gun in public argued in 2010 suit. That a law that requires gun owners who want a concealed weapons permit to ask permission from a police official or a judge, or a gun board, is an unconstitutional restraint on their Second Amendment right to own and carry a firearm. Were individuals prior to this regulation doing illegal things who were law abiding firearm owning citizens? I pray there are brave and courageous individuals in all states who would stand up against unjust laws and be counted.
* Murdock v Penn, 319 U.S. 105: clearly established that no state could convert a secured liberty into a privilege and issue a license and a fee for it.
Anything that stands in the way of that right is blatantly unconstitutional. We believe that the Second Amendment right to self-protection and defense of liberty should be granted to all those eligible including everyone of legal age, and those who are not violent criminals.
* Shuttlesworth v Birm, 394 U.S. 147: Said that if the state does convert your right into a privilege and charge a license and a fee for it you can ignore the license and fee, and engage in the right with impunity. That means they can't punish you…they have to let you go.
The Supreme Court’s decision is crystal clear: Handguns that are used by people for self-defense and other lawful purposes cannot be banned, to ask permission from a police official or a judge is an unconstitutional whether the state likes it or not. They need to accept the Second Amendment reality and stop this nonsense.”
While many may not like guns and could care less if there were a gun in the world or not, there are many individuals who believe that the God-given right of men to defend themselves against tyranny and slavery are not to be encroached upon by others. Our founding fathers knew it as inalienable truth and set forth a means to ensure that this right should not be discarded by governments instituted by men. Whether you realize it or not, those without a means to protect themselves are subject to gross violations of every evil conceivable by man. It is only the Second Amendments ability to bear arms that ensures all other God-given rights.
The 2nd amendment was written in blood. The Bill of Rights was added to the constitution as insurance to protect us from oppressive federal gov't gun grabbers. You disagree, then please cite the article, section, and clause from the U.S. Constitution that grants the federal or state gov't the power to make laws concerning guns & ammo. You won't find it and since the Bill of Rights grants them no power, neither the president or congress has any power to make laws that infringe on the right to keep & bear arms. All federal and state gun laws are infringement and as such unconstitutional.
Your actions that would force me to travel unarmed is to subject me to gross violations of every evil conceivable by man.

It is so important that we insist that law enforcement, Congress, the President United States all affirm their dedication to upholding the law of the land - that includes the Attorney General who have refused to uphold the Constitution with which they disagrees. They should know very well that whether they agrees with a law or not, it is their duty and mandate to enforce the law. Strict adherence to the law is the only way this nation is going to overcome corruption of those rights. The 2nd amendment was written in blood. The Bill of Rights was added to the constitution ass insurance to protect us from oppressive federal government gun grabbers who have no authority to violate the Supreme law of The united states of America! What we have now is a system of law enforcement that claims "the greater good" is achieved by circumventing the law because it is "justified." Well, that's just not good enough any longer!
That means that when the Constitution states explicitly that searches MUST have the approval of a judge via a warrant, and there must be strong evidence of criminal activity before a judge will sign said warrant, then that's exactly what that noble document means! God-given rights don't protect us from Godless judges, presidents, attorneys general, congress-folk, autocrats in agencies, the IRS agents, or any other rogue agency - and if judges won't abide by the law, then we are in a state of anarchy!

Last edited:

BB62

Accomplished Advocate

Paragraphs are your friend.

solus

might wish to cut your caffeine intake also...whew..tough to read.

ipse

Freedom1Man

Welcome to OCDO.

Please don't try to hit us with a WALL OF TEXT. There is a feature that will allow you to edit your posting to break up this wall of text, please use it and then more people will read it and we can all have a better conversation about it.