• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reason Number 11ty to OC in Richmond...

kenny

There is a much bigger problem here than firearms. Racists come in all colors shapes and sizes. The white male used the N word. You just can't fix stupid.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
There is a much bigger problem here than firearms. Racists come in all colors shapes and sizes. The white boy used the N word. You just can't fix stupid.

Yeah, they do come in all colors Kenny. Do you think that everyone wasn't throwing out a few slurs?

I dislike the White boy, Black boy thing.
The question is who started it and what did they do about it.

If the White Boy as you put it, used the N word and they considered it a matter of honor to take it out back (so to speak and I happen to agree with doing that), shouldn't it be settled like men, rather than a pack of animals jumping on one man.

I can't abide cowards. It makes me sick to see images of KKK or Skinheads beating a lone black man and by the same token, this scene where a gang of black kids doing the same to a white man.
All over the color of someones skin.

If this had been one on one and the White Gentleman who made the slur, had gotten his butt kicked, I'd have been all for it.

There wasn't any honor defended in that video, just a gang of hoodlums doing what hoodlums do.

Last edited:

Zak Kee

And if only one of them would have been using a C of any sort... but then again, I usually don't walk around in dark streets at night, its only asking for trouble, but when I do, you know who/what has my back...

USNA69

Possibly a Commonwealth Hate Crime

"This is what happens when white guys use the n-word"

Hmm. It would seem that the attackers would have purposely selected a white victim in order for that You Tube title to have any meaning. If that is proven to be true ...

Code of Virginia
§ 18.2-57. Assault and battery. (Underlines added)
A. Any person who commits a simple assault or assault and battery shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor, and if the person intentionally selects the person against whom a simple assault is committed because of his race, religious conviction, color or national origin, the penalty upon conviction shall include a term of confinement of at least six months, 30 days of which shall be a mandatory minimum term of confinement.
B. However, if a person intentionally selects the person against whom an assault and battery resulting in bodily injury is committed because of his race, religious conviction, color or national origin, the person shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony, and the penalty upon conviction shall include a term of confinement of at least six months, 30 days of which shall be a mandatory minimum term of confinement.

Last edited:

Neplusultra

Yeah, they do come in all colors Kenny. Do you think that everyone wasn't throwing out a few slurs?

I dislike the White boy, Black boy thing.
The question is who started it and what did they do about it.

If the White Boy as you put it, used the N word and they considered it a matter of honor to take it out back (so to speak and I happen to agree with doing that), shouldn't it be settled like men, rather than a pack of animals jumping on one man.

I can't abide cowards. It makes me sick to see images of KKK or Skinheads beating a lone black man and by the same token, this scene where a gang of black kids doing the same to a white man.
All over the color of someones skin.

If this had been one on one and the White Gentleman who made the slur, had gotten his butt kicked, I'd have been all for it.

There wasn't any honor defended in that video, just a gang of hoodlums doing what hoodlums do.

Well put Pete....

kenny

keep on sticking up for the scum homey.

I am not sticking up for any one. I will ad that if you are not part of the solution, then are just part of the over all problem.

When you have lived in a place for more than 20 years and have first hand seen the problems that may exist or perceived to exist then your opinion may be worthy.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I am not sticking up for any one. I will ad that if you are not part of the solution, then are just part of the over all problem.

When you have lived in a place for more than 20 years and have first hand seen the problems that may exist or perceived to exist then your opinion may be worthy.

That'll come back to haunt you Kenny!:lol:

Blk97F150

SNIP... I will ad that if you are not part of the solution, then are just part of the over all problem.

But aren't comments like this "part of the over all problem" too?
"The white boy used the N word. You just can't fix stupid."
(see Post #5 of this thread)

Especially since it was determined that's not an accurate statement, and those 'white boys' never used that word at all.

Perhaps you'll provide an apology/retraction for that misguided comment.... that might be a small step towards being "part of the solution".....

Claytron

I dont care if there were 50 people all saying that someone said or did something, none of us were there so why try and act like you have any idea what actually happened? Besides what is clearly seen or heard on audio/video, we dont know jack.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I dont care if there were 50 people all saying that someone said or did something, none of us were there so why try and act like you have any idea what actually happened? Besides what is clearly seen or heard on audio/video, we dont know jack.

Kenny knows!
He's finely attuned to the very aura of the city of Richmond.
If a sewer rat breaks wind on Jeff Davis Highway, Kenny senses it before the odor drifts into Chesterfield.:eek:

He is...Super Kenny

One time he told us about an OC'er who was firing a machine gun in the Inner City. He neither heard it or saw it...he sensed it and the fact that he knew it was OC'ed, was awe inspiring.

Last edited:

kenny

Kenny knows!
He's finely attuned to the very aura of the city of Richmond.
If a sewer rat breaks wind on Jeff Davis Highway, Kenny senses it before the odor drifts into Chesterfield.:eek:

He is...Super Kenny

One time he told us about an OC'er who was firing a machine gun in the Inner City. He neither heard it or saw it...he sensed it and the fact that he knew it was OC'ed, was awe inspiring.

What I said then as I recall was there was some type of automatic gunfire in the Boulevard and Broad area. Police reports and news reports including witness statements back that up 100%. The people who live hear and care have means of sharing information that is a little more trust worthy than places like this forum.

Peter it appears you hate the city for some reason. I spent several days visiting restaurants and obtaining seating information and asking about these breakfasts and dinners you so frequently attend. I shared that information on this forum. I haven't seen the first announcing any OC meal visit in the city. You actions speak volumes.

I have a vested interest in the city. I live here and own property. Am I happy with some of the people who run the city? No I am not, but who is? If everyone does a little we just might see a change. I have over the years.

I loved your JD comments. I'll let you and yours chase after the rats.