• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The proverbial cream is rising to the top.

Dreamer

Inspiring as oatmeal...

Newt is a neo-feudalistic crypto-fascist. He is a disciple of post-industrial futurist Alvin Toffler, and he is pro-carbon-tax, pro population control, and an avid and outspoken eugenicist. He is a long-standing member of CFR, has attended the Bohemian Grove, and attended Bilderberg in 2004.

If Newt gets the nomination, it will be proof that the US is in fact a wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs and the Rothschilds...

Cream may rise to the top in a clean, healthy bucket of fresh milk.

But DC is built on a swamp, and we all know what rises to the top in swamp water--pond scum...

Last edited:

beebobby

If Gingrich is the "cream of the crop" of the republican candidates, Obama will win in a landslide.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I have to agree with Dreamer (God what is the world coming too?) at least as far as Newt being an elitist RINO who's record of legislative "achievements" is overshadowed by failures to do anything that reversed leftism, and even promoted some. The Burgerbuilder crap doesn't phase me anymore than his speeches that are designed too appeal too me. I know he's full of it.

If he's the guy against obozo I'll vote for him, but I would vote for anyone over obozo.

DangerClose

Last edited:

Redbaron007

KBCraig

The thumbprint database that many people jump on board to hate Newt was a suggestion he made to replace the current calling in to the Feds.

That sums up the problem with Newt: he sees no problem with the size or scope government; it merely needs fine tuning (by him) to make it better.

He is a big government Utopian who dreams of creating the perfect world in his own image.

Redbaron007

That sums up the problem with Newt: he sees no problem with the size or scope government; it merely needs fine tuning (by him) to make it better.

He is a big government Utopian who dreams of creating the perfect world in his own image.

Please explain to me how this has anything to do with Newt promoting big government? The FFl check is already here, prolly not going anywhere, even with RP in office. IMHO, I would rather have the thumbprint than the call in; leaves less room for confusion. Would I rather have it go away? Yep!

KBCraig

Please explain to me how this has anything to do with Newt promoting big government? The FFl check is already here, prolly not going anywhere, even with RP in office. IMHO, I would rather have the thumbprint than the call in; leaves less room for confusion. Would I rather have it go away? Yep!
If asked an open question, I suspect that you, unlike Newt, would have said NICS should be eliminated. Instead, Newt proposed an expansive and expensive new way to "fix" NICS.

How is that not about New promoting big government?

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Seems like the scum is rising to the top of this pond, as it does in nature. What I mean is that all the faults of every candidate are on bold display and that is a good thing. Ron Paul is dead right that we can not maintain these spending levels too keep welfare parasites alive, or keep a massive worldwide military infrastructure. He's completely off his rocker to think radical jihad is the result of our bombings, since jihad has been around since before the invention of gun powder. Newt Is a fascist, Romney is a Kennedy, Bachman is a right wing hillary, Santorum is a right wing bill clinton and huntsman is a joke. I can't believe how easy it was for the ruling class to take down Herman Cain. Shame on us for not demanding proof.

Redbaron007

If asked an open question, I suspect that you, unlike Newt, would have said NICS should be eliminated. Instead, Newt proposed an expansive and expensive new way to "fix" NICS.

How is that not about New promoting big government?

I guess I don't understand....he is suggesting cutting the call in process and replace it with a quick thumbprint check. It's not to 'fix'. Fixing would be to get rid of it.......but reality is, it ain't going nowhere.

What is the expansion and how much more expensive is it? If you are eliminating the people you have to speak with and their annual salary/benefits, but then having an initial equipment purchase and maintenance would be offset or maybe less. Just asking, not arguing.

KBCraig

What is the expansion and how much more expensive is it? If you are eliminating the people you have to speak with and their annual salary/benefits, but then having an initial equipment purchase and maintenance would be offset or maybe less. Just asking, not arguing.
The expansion would be in requiring a database of thumbprints of every gun purchaser.

The law requires human review of the 4473 data, and a thumbprint would do nothing to eliminate the time and salary of the person on the other end of the phone.

since9

Campaign Veteran
If they're insisting on my thumbprints, I'll find a relatively painless way to remove them.

LEO: "Sir, that's not a thumbprint. That's a smudge."

Me: "If so, Sir, it's my smudge."

LEO: "But we can't ID you with a smudge, Sir."

Me: "The law requires me to submit my thumbprint. If my thumbprint turns out to be a smudge, I've done my duty in compliance of the law. Ta-ta for now..."

Newt's one of those brilliant idiots - so knowledgeable in so many areas, but completely misunderstanding the basics.

I'm REALLY hoping Ron Paul gets the nomination.

Redbaron007

The expansion would be in requiring a database of thumbprints of every gun purchaser.

The law requires human review of the 4473 data, and a thumbprint would do nothing to eliminate the time and salary of the person on the other end of the phone.

As part of the implementation, the law would be amended for this new process. Once the law was amended, then it would require fewer people.

I'm not advocating one way or the other for this proposal; but my point is, during the election cycle, things are stated in a way to......give voters/people an impression that is not always the accurate one.

Redbaron007

If they're insisting on my thumbprints, I'll find a relatively painless way to remove them.

LEO: "Sir, that's not a thumbprint. That's a smudge."

Me: "If so, Sir, it's my smudge."

LEO: "But we can't ID you with a smudge, Sir."

Me: "The law requires me to submit my thumbprint. If my thumbprint turns out to be a smudge, I've done my duty in compliance of the law. Ta-ta for now..."

Newt's one of those brilliant idiots - so knowledgeable in so many areas, but completely misunderstanding the basics.

I'm REALLY hoping Ron Paul gets the nomination.

I got a sneaky feeling they would already be prepared for you! :lol:

Just an FYI, when I was fingerprinted for my current position, several of my fingerprints were smudged; the smudge wasn't considered a fingerprint, because it was not legible; therefore it couldn't be determined to be anything, so it had to be redone until legible. :eek: They through the whole card out, finally had to have them done electronically.

j4l

"If Newt gets the nomination, it will be proof that the US is in fact a wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs and the Rothschilds...

Cream may rise to the top in a clean, healthy bucket of fresh milk. "

Wow... just.... wow... Im not a Newt fan, but ...wow...

tinfoil.jpg

Tin Foil, much?

Daylen

When is someone going to coach ol Ron on how to talk about foreign policy and not piss off most Republicans by sounding like a liberal demacrat?