• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Volunteers needed

mspgunner

If you are in the STL/FRA Co. areas there is a request for volunteers for the evning to do some envelope stuffing for the State Rep who sponsored the OC preemption bill last sesson.

His name is Paul Curtman, District 109 (The same district I ran for a decade ago)
Paul is 100% 2A/OC A rated by the NRA and a Marine Corp Vet! He wrote the book "Don't Tred on Me" and is friend of mine in every sense of the word!
Being held ata Church, his father is a Baptist minister.

Got a couple of hours on a Tuesday evening to help a Vet and the best OC Representatives in the Missouri legislature get re-elected?

No contributions sought, just helping hands
6:00 PM Oct. 30th 2012 The address is -----17617 Manchester----- in Wildwood, OC is not legal in Wildwood, trust me I live here! This part of Manchester is north of what around here is called Manchester also hwy 100. It runs off of Highway 109 to the west, North of hwy 100. Comfusing (?), not really, there is a fire station at hwy 109 and "Manchester", just go west on Manchester from the fire house. My guess is the firemen would stand in the drive way and point you in the right direction... West!

It's a "church"!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cornerstone-baptist-church-glencoe

Cornerstone Baptist Church
Category: Religious Organizations [Edit]
17617 Manchester Rd
Glencoe, MO 63038
Neighborhood: Wildwood
(636) 405-0768

109th.jpg

Last edited:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Might actually make this as I am SUPPOSED to be in town and available so exclusive of the boss changing my mind on travel, I will try and get by.

Got a couple of hours on a Tuesday evening to help a Vet and the best OC Representatives in the Missouri legislature get re-elected?

mspgunner

Might actually make this as I am SUPPOSED to be in town and available so exclusive of the boss changing my mind on travel, I will try and get by.

Very good, a little time investment may make for dividends in the future!

We want results, gotta do the work.......... You the MAN!