• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Latest News on Newton Ct guns used

SFCRetired

Did one of the first reports not state that he had used a shotgun?

It is germane to note that almost every one of these people who have committed this sort of atrocity have either very quickly surrendered, committed suicide, or attempted "suicide by cop". Had any one of them met with armed resistance at the outset of their rampage, it would have ended very quickly. These people are basically gutless wonders; just as are those who scream "Ban the guns, ban the guns" after every one of these incidents.

Jeff. State

Banned

It is germane to note that almost every one of these people who have committed this sort of atrocity have either very quickly surrendered, committed suicide, or attempted "suicide by cop". Had any one of them met with armed resistance at the outset of their rampage, it would have ended very quickly. These people are basically gutless wonders; just as are those who scream "Ban the guns, ban the guns" after every one of these incidents.

"The Germans have got nothing to do with it."

Sorry couldn't resist, watched Smokey and the Bandit too many times.

Regarding the OP, there has been NO evidence presented by authorities. Just like Aurora, Tucson, etc. Suicide, or guilty plea after being whisked away by FEDS.

Side note the same scenario played out in Port Arthur Tasmania before the Aussie ban passed. A virtual retard plead guilty to a massacre that an Aussie Spec. Forces General said his best shooters couldn't duplicate. Google Martin Bryant.

These incidents have a name..... False Flag.

Keylock

Fast & Furious failed to achieve it's goal. Neither did the Aurora false flag operation. This false flag operation seems to have gotten some traction, though the way folks are arming up it may not turn out the way the PTB had anticipated.

There is but one truth, many lies.

"By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

davidmcbeth

Banned
Looks like my previous hypothesis is gaining traction....that the shooter did not use a 223 rifle but the cops retrieved it and then shot the kids later with it ... just so the ME could say that a 223 caliber rifle inflicted the moral wounds.

And then the rest is gun control mania ...

motoxmann

Fast & Furious failed to achieve it's goal. Neither did the Aurora false flag operation. This false flag operation seems to have gotten some traction, though the way folks are arming up it may not turn out the way the PTB had anticipated.

my thoughts exactly

Z1P2

Had any one of them met with armed resistance at the outset of their rampage, it would have ended very quickly.

One of them did. You might not have heard much about it since it's not getting much play in the news, but there was an attempted mass shooting in a Portland mall in December, the shooter announced loudly "I am the shooter" before opening fire, he got off two shots before being confronted by a young man who was carrying a concealed handgun. The young man did not pull the trigger because there were too many people behind the gunman but upon being confronted by an armed citizen the gunman immediately took his own life. Who knows how many lives that young man saved by excercising his 2nd amendment rights, but you won't hear much about it on the news.

motoxmann

One of them did. You might not have heard much about it since it's not getting much play in the news, but there was an attempted mass shooting in a Portland mall in December, the shooter announced loudly "I am the shooter" before opening fire, he got off two shots before being confronted by a young man who was carrying a concealed handgun. The young man did not pull the trigger because there were too many people behind the gunman but upon being confronted by an armed citizen the gunman immediately took his own life. Who knows how many lives that young man saved by excercising his 2nd amendment rights, but you won't hear much about it on the news.

I actually did hear about that one. I believe the armed citizen was 22, and was there with his girlfriend and young daughter

Freedom1Man

Looks like my previous hypothesis is gaining traction....that the shooter did not use a 223 rifle but the cops retrieved it and then shot the kids later with it ... just so the ME could say that a 223 caliber rifle inflicted the moral wounds.

And then the rest is gun control mania ...

Where are the bodies?

I am starting to believe that there where no dead bodies there at all that it was all a staged event with actors.

With 2-3 "shooters," one guy on a supposed rampage, suicides, his father was subpoenaed to testify on the LIBOR scandal, and he was on government issued drugs.

1 suspect "shooter" was cuffed and the other had his rear window shot out by the police.

Now this part where a rifle was never used by the alleged shooter at all? What questions are we not asking? What are the correct questions?

Something about this whole thing does not add up.

Last edited:

shastadude17

Clearly not an AR15 pulled from the trunk of the vehicle. Whether or not one was used in this shooting or if this shooting even happened is anybody's guess. I do believe this may be a false flag attack, and I definitely believe that the media is embellishing and making things up to forward an agenda. Check this little gem out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfxhuapWOKY&list=FL39kTRMr1ugpkgEVw5bwj6A&index=8

Eeyore

Hanlon's Razor

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence"

I find it a lot easier to believe that the morons in the media didn't get their facts straight during their initial frenzied reports than to believe a massive conspiracy/cover-up/whatever involving the police, the medical examiner, and the media all working at the behest of the federal government. Government employees aren't competent enough to pull off a "false flag" operation.

carracer

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence"

I find it a lot easier to believe that the morons in the media didn't get their facts straight during their initial frenzied reports than to believe a massive conspiracy/cover-up/whatever involving the police, the medical examiner, and the media all working at the behest of the federal government. Government employees aren't competent enough to pull off a "false flag" operation.

I used to think the same thing. Have never been a conspiracy kinda guy. Lately I have been finding dots to put together that I've noticed the last 6 or 8 months.

eye95

Another Hanlon that I know altered the razor in this fashion:

Never attribute to only malice or only stupidity that which can be explained by a combination of both.