• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I will no longer be posting for the time being....

Its come to my attention that trolling by certain member(s) is almost in a way being encouraged by the admins. They know whats going but let it continue. Kind of like the saying evil happens when good men doing nothing. Another saying that is applicable here is one is judged by the company he keeps. With that in mind, I will no longer post here. I will read the forum, but my participation is over. Things may change in the future if and when this board is cleaned up. I also, with a heavy heart, have decided to no longer invite people to this forum, as the constant bickering just drives people away. God speed.

Last edited:

protias

In the last few months I too have considered leaving, but I know that is what the troll would want. As many others here have said, his actions continue even though he has been "talked to" by the admins and it is disheartening to see that he can continue to break the rules and really see no punishment.

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Its come to my attention that trolling by certain member(s) is almost in a way being encouraged by the admins. They know whats going but let it continue. Kind of like the saying evil happens when good men doing nothing. Another saying that is applicable here is one is judged by the company he keeps. With that in mind, I will no longer post here. I will read the forum, but my participation is over. Things may change in the future if and when this board is cleaned up. I also, with a heavy heart, have decided to no longer invite people to this forum, as the constant bickering just drives people away. God speed.

Why don't you click on the ! on the posts that you consider trolling so the OCDO moderators can address the issue?

No he didn't win, and no more feelings where not hurt. I just don't want to be associated anymore in any with him, and a board that allows those types of actions. The media and the anti's read this board, do you think he is helping or hurt the cause? Exactly, I don't want myself associated with it.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Sorry to lose your positive presence here

Its come to my attention that trolling by certain member(s) is almost in a way being encouraged by the admins....I will read the forum, but my participation is over. ....

If you're going to lurk, I suggest using the "Ignore" feature to muzzle the trolls; it makes the forum much more pleasant.

B

bhancock

... As many others here have said, his actions continue even though he has been "talked to" by the admins and it is disheartening to see that he can continue to break the rules and really see no punishment.

+1

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
How Many Times Have We Seen The "Trolls" Take Over The Forum?

You KNOW who you are. Why are you still here? I have seen five good people leave this forum over the last few months due to a few "TROLLS" that just don't care what they do. You know who you are and yet you still continue to debase those on this forum who are striving to learn and fight for our rights. You trolls do nothing but destroy all that we work hard for. You trolls usually don't attend events and you certainly do NOT organize events and then you attack those that do!

Stop protecting the trolls....I wish we could vote them to be banned by I.P. and/or User Name. That would stop a lot of this B.S. from these trolls.

Why do the ADMINS protect these people? I HAVE NO IDEA!!!

qball54208

You KNOW who you are. Why are you still here? I have seen five good people leave this forum over the last few months due to a few "TROLLS" that just don't care what they do. You know who you are and yet you still continue to debase those on this forum who are striving to learn and fight for our rights. You trolls do nothing but destroy all that we work hard for. You trolls usually don't attend events and you certainly do NOT organize events and then you attack those that do!

Stop protecting the trolls....I wish we could vote them to be banned by I.P. and/or User Name. That would stop a lot of this B.S. from these trolls.

Why do the ADMINS protect these people? I HAVE NO IDEA!!!
First let me qualify by saying this I DO NOT I repeat I DO NOT support or condone the actions and behavior of individuals trying to undermine this Movement, with that being said here I go!
We all here are aware of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution we all enjoy it!
We ALL have rights, there are those who take those Rights to an extreme, like Free Speach as an example.
However, when that Free Speach is used in a manner that disgraces Our Rights, it becomes counterproductive, an old saying comes to mind "Just because you have the right doesn't mean you have the right"
I too have had enough of the constant negative BS, it had driven a wedge between some really good people.
Just like in Society, work and personal lives we come across a POS of a human being, who is breathing my air, touting and vomiting negativity, they have the Right of Free Speach, as much as that disgusts me, it is a Right.
I then consider the source and deal with them accordingly, it will only be a matter of time before many people see that type of of a person for what and who they really are, then and only then will you prevail!
Do what ya gotta do! Your contributions are welcomed and needed!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
+ 10000

add my name to the list of "reduced activity" on the forum.

Same for me. What's the point in posting only to have the trolls trounce on our posts? We need some big TROLL SPRAY. Time for the admins to ban these people.

M

McX

i am not pointing fingers, nor accusing anyone, i've just plain had enough of the crap.

turbojohn41

Hi guys. can someone let me know who the bad people are also. I dont post alot but Id like to know who to stay away from.

Thanks

John