• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oceanside Motorcycle OC... who is this?

pullnshoot25

This happened today (8//3/11) at 3:30pm at the corner of El Camino and Douglas in Oceanside, CA. Which one of you guys did it!?!

ui2ik96fb660812viewattth1319345e7d4.jpg

oc4ever

Wow

Hard to get around on a bike in Oceanside OC'ing without hitting a GFSZ. Big Balls, or poor map reader. Still like to see a whole lot more of these pics floating around.

demnogis

Beware of 626.9!!! Even if you did not know there was a school in 1000' proximity, you will be found guilty. Oh, and there is an exemption in the law itself, but that doesn't count and will not help.

Ca Patriot

there is no way i could drive around where i live without entering a school zone. i think that guy is crazy

Ca Patriot

is he wearing a che guevera shirt ? no one who OC's would support that douche bag !!!

PavePusher

is he wearing a che guevera shirt ? no one who OC's would support that douche bag !!!

There are many versions of that shirt. My favorite (and I should have bought one at the time, haven't seen it since) said something like: "Dead Commies... you can still hate them and make money off their t-shirts". Or something like that.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter

Really? I tend to support everybody who open carries. They may have ideas that I disagree with but as long as they aren't being violent then I support them OCing. Isn't that what we want? People from all walks of life exercising their second amendment rights?