• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New & Overwhelmed

Dreamer

Sounds like we need to plan a few OC Meetups in Fayetteville... :monkey

I'll probably be back in the area the last weekend of January. Let's plan something.

Dreamer

I went out with my stepdaughters and granddaughter today to get ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery (on Morganton), and OCd my Glock in a Serpa. No issues whatsoever.

We then went to the Harris Teeter on Raeford, and did some shopping for dinner, again with no issues.

Fayetteville, in my experience, has been nothing but OC-friendly, and today, it lived up to my previous experiences...

Carry on!

rotorhead

Dreamer- I didn't know you'd be in town or we'd have the grill going with the wings tonight lol. Gimme a yell if you want to have lunch or something tomorrow. It's a rare weekend where I'm actually not at work.

Dreamer

Dreamer- I didn't know you'd be in town or we'd have the grill going with the wings tonight lol. Gimme a yell if you want to have lunch or something tomorrow. It's a rare weekend where I'm actually not at work.

Thanks for the invite, but we're probably leaving before lunch to head back north to the PRM.

Next time I'm in town though, I'll give more forewarning, and maybe we can plan a big "meetup" somewhere. This trip is sort of a quick in and out family visit, and I haven't had much spare time, really.

I've got my main 2A energies focused on MD issues these days, and although I still hold NC dear, you guys seem to have things pretty tightly buttoned up here, comparatively.

I appreciate the thought though, and I will definitely take you up on that grill offer later this year sometime!

rotorhead

Thanks for the invite, but we're probably leaving before lunch to head back north to the PRM.

Next time I'm in town though, I'll give more forewarning, and maybe we can plan a big "meetup" somewhere. This trip is sort of a quick in and out family visit, and I haven't had much spare time, really.

I've got my main 2A energies focused on MD issues these days, and although I still hold NC dear, you guys seem to have things pretty tightly buttoned up here, comparatively.

I appreciate the thought though, and I will definitely take you up on that grill offer later this year sometime!

No worries, homie.

Have a safe trip back and give 'em hell up there. We'll figure it out for later this year some time.