• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Loudoun Open Carry Dinner w/Reporter from France - MON 10/15/2012 7PM Dulles Longhorn

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
France? How did this come about?
The emailed me and said the French are not only fascinated with guns and can't believe that we "just simply walk around with them on" and they wanted to follow some people and do a documentary. They want young people (20's) and they wanted yo go to a dinner too. So they got on their Google and searched Open Carry and found VirginiaOpenCarry.org and contacted me.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Is this the same French reporter who came to Richmond two years ago?

I'm too lazy to search for the thread, but iirc there was a link to the video that was supposed to come out of the effort. Tess was one of the North-of-the-Ni folks who got interviewed at River City Diner before they all went for a trip to the range.

stay safe.

OK, I got to thinking about it. Could not find the original thread about them coming to Richmond, but found this http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...r-Featured-on-French-TV-News&highlight=french about the end product.

Last edited:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Is this the same French reporter who came to Richmond two years ago?

I'm too lazy to search for the thread, but iirc there was a link to the video that was supposed to come out of the effort. Tess was one of the North-of-the-Ni folks who got interviewed at River City Diner before they all went for a trip to the range.

stay safe.

OK, I got to thinking about it. Could not find the original thread about them coming to Richmond, but found this http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...r-Featured-on-French-TV-News&highlight=french about the end product.

Never did see that report ... and this link gives me "erreur". Anyone save a copy?