• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rememeber only the police should have guns....

hermannr

Unfortunately there are too many cops with that attitude "I am a cop, I can do anything I want" as they violate peoples civil rights. The real crime is they usually get away with that attitude.

Cubex DE

Unfortunately there are too many cops with that attitude "I am a cop, I can do anything I want" as they violate peoples civil rights. The real crime is they usually get away with that attitude.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Dave_pro2a

I see your story, and raise you another one:

enhanced-buzz-22130-1324670290-36.jpg

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Man_...ce._While_Tied_to_Chair./17169/0/0/0/Y/M.html

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/investigates/photo-shows-pepper-sprayed-prisoner-12142011

The photo shows the Ohio man restrained inside the Lee County Jail with his body covered in pepper spray.

"This photo is a picture of a man who is strapped to a chair naked inside a jail for hours with a hood over his face. That evokes thoughts of being tortured," says Cleveland-based lawyer Nick DiCello who represents the Christie family....

The District 21 Medical Examiner ruled his death was a homicide because he had been restrained and sprayed with pepper sprayed by law enforcement officers. But to this day, nobody has ever been charged with a crime, and the Lee County State Attorney cleared the sheriff's office of any wrong doing.

BobR

I used to hang out at a great bar in San Diego, close to home, good food and level pool tables. Then some SPD cops (off-duty) turned it into their hangout and I only went a few more times. There is nothing quite like being one of the few unarmed patrons in a bar when things get heated over a game of pool. ;)

bob

Last edited: