• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia’s 10 Most Dangerous Places

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
But the redneck counties of Chesterfield and Henrico, also filled with illegal immigrant MS-13 gang members, did not make the list.

Why? (He asks rhetorically.)

stay safe.

BlueSquid

There's a good number of cities with Navy bases on that list. That's a whole helluva lot of people going to/from work, and running errands in between, that aren't allowed to be armed and it's pretty common knowledge as well as easy to spot us and the civilians we work with...may be a contributing factor, if the list is to be believed.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I've been to many of those cities/towns. I did not find any of them particularly dangerous looking.

And how can the capitol of the confederacy be a bad place? List probably made by some whoosie yankee.

va_tazdad

But the redneck counties of Chesterfield and Henrico, also filled with illegal immigrant MS-13 gang members, did not make the list.

stay safe.

Now Skid, you KNOW there is no gang problem in Chesterfield the "popo" have said so many times!

And like the federal gubermant, they NEVER lie.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

stay safe.

Now Skid, you KNOW there is no gang problem in Chesterfield the "popo" have said so many times!

And like the federal gubermant, they NEVER lie.
BG may live in Chesterfield, but they mostly go to Richmond to commit their crimes - too many armed citizens in Chesterfield.:)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
And how can the capitol of the confederacy be a bad place?

It's all the visiting carpetbagger that cause trouble. :uhoh:
Speaking of which, when are you going to take Skidmark up on his offer to come teach our redneck judges how to adjudicate properly?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

HPmatt

Whole damn state of VA is dangerous compared to safe New England - those southern roobs are all carrying guns - and they arent even cops!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

half_life1052

Whole damn state of VA is dangerous compared to safe New England - those southern roobs are all carrying guns - and they arent even cops!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know. Great isn't it?:D Now if I could get Texas to feel the love about open carry I would be in seventh heaven. This is one yankee that moved to where the culture fits him and left the soft sided luggage (carpet or otherwise) behind.

Bob1

Peter, looks to be pretty safe up 'north' where Jim Canby and I live. ;)

In the words of Alfred Douglas Smith, Grand Master of Masons in Virginia in 1949, we merely live in the "Least Southernmost part of the Commonwealth of Virginia" despite the way you like to rag us for living north of the Ni River where all your transportation improvement tax dollars flow to. :)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Peter, looks to be pretty safe up 'north' where Jim Canby and I live. ;)

In the words of Alfred Douglas Smith, Grand Master of Masons in Virginia in 1949, we merely live in the "Least Southernmost part of the Commonwealth of Virginia" despite the way you like to rag us for living north of the Ni River where all your transportation improvement tax dollars flow to. :)

It's not the geographicality that causes the "North of the Ni" distinction. It's the rampant, unchecked, and as far as can be determined contagious mental illness that, thankfully, is pretty much confined to the area. It must be that; there's no other explanation for the repeated re-elecction of the Progressive Social Democrats in the face of accumulated evidence of the harm they cause.

I guess having more and more roads to get to the job of sucking on the government teat is a priority. (Yes, I know that there are some folks there who are not employed by the government. It's just hyperbole.)

stay safe.