• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Back from limbo - anything new?

shad0wfax

Spokane area meeting: 0800 12/11/2010 (Saturday) @ Old European 7640 N Division (east side at Lincoln cross street, across from Costco.)

I've been in limbo for a while on the boards so I decided I'd check back in and see how things are going for Spokane, for eastern Washington, and for Washington in general.

The search feature on the new forums leaves a bit to be desired so if anyone is willing to take some time to fill me in, feed me some information, and share some links for some of the must-see threads and news, I'd appreciate it! (Yes, I'm lazy. I've kept up with Dave Workman's blogs at least.)

Also, if anyone has some of the WA OC pamphlets for sale, I'm almost out again. Just because I've been in limbo here on the boards doesn't mean I've been neglecting my OC duties!

Last edited:

samaloney2006

Patty Murray rammed through a bill that allows OC in all federal buildings in Washington. Other than that, pretty quiet.

How did I miss that one?? I have never heard of Patty Murray working on anything pro-gun. I can't get her to answer my E-mails about pro gun stuff.. I very seldom send them you would think she could answer once in awhile. Good to know.

1245A Defender

deanf made a joke??????

^^^^^^^^^
ROFLMAO I think this is easier to beleive than deanf making a joke!:eek:

seriously, bob whats his name, won a federal law suit to allow us to
openly conceal an openly carried concealed hand gun in seattle amusement centers! hehehe

the aclu won a case before scotus to affirm our right to rent the capital
grounds for a 2nd amendment rally that included children, soda pop,
american flags and guns! hehehe

the madison 5 were absolved of charges of impeding a police investigation,
but were then all charged with disorderly conduct! real

skidmark was arrested for threatening somebody when he pointed his finger
at a security supervisor at a ferry boat landing in virginia! real

w07rolla was convicted of violating 9.41.270 for being outside
with his lawfully holstered hand gun! real

etc, etc, etc......

Last edited:

Jeff Hayes

Shad0wfax I have quite a few pamphlets, they are not for sale but I would be glad to give you 50 or 100. Let me know where and we can meet for coffee and a hand off.

Squeak

Shad0wfax I have quite a few pamphlets, they are not for sale but I would be glad to give you 50 or 100. Let me know where and we can meet for coffee and a hand off.
How about the Family Pancake House in Port Orchard? I will donate 50 or so pamphlets.:banana:

Vandal

I work at 10am in the Valley Saturday.

Breakfast someplace, If ya'll can be up before noon on a Saturday.

How does 8am at Old European on North Division sound?

Last edited:

shad0wfax

I'll be there.

I work at 10am in the Valley Saturday.

Breakfast someplace, If ya'll can be up before noon on a Saturday.

How does 8am at Old European on North Division sound?

Sounds great. I'll plan on being there. I'm going to ninja edit the title of this thread if I can too, so others in the Spokane area see it.