• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Even Gold Medals have Dark Clouds

Maverick9

Actually this is an opportunity (and the lib-tards have fallen for it) to show just how retarded they are.

Piers Morgan and even 'Wil Wheaton' had stuck their foot in it. He tweeted something disparaging and then had to backtrack and say he was joking.

Here it is:

America's first gold medal in the 2016 Olympics was won by a teenager for shooting. Because we now live inside @TheOnion.

— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) August 6, 2016

Right. No, he's just showing his ignorance. Oh, and even though he was good in 'Stand by Me', I take issue with the press calling him 'Actor' Wil Wheaton. He's a has-been. Hopefully now, more than before. :D

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Thank you, Nightmare, for providing the Fair-Use-Quotes of the articles for discussion.

I'm curious, though I'm sure I can guess the correct answer, even though I don't have TV: Was America's first opportunity at a Gold Medal even televised here? Or were we instead forced to watch two other countries play to a 1-1 tie in a qualifying soccer round or something?

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Thank you, Nightmare, for providing the Fair-Use-Quotes of the articles for discussion.

I'm curious, though I'm sure I can guess the correct answer, even though I don't have TV: Was America's first opportunity at a Gold Medal even televised here? Or were we instead forced to watch two other countries play to a 1-1 tie in a qualifying soccer round or something?
The media only shows you what they want you to see....even of the Olympics.

Today we had Ping Pong.