• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ok, so I didn't see a movie I want to talk about ...

scouser

.. but my uncle posted this photo on facebook and I liked the non-PC name on the product

start ya.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
LOL Timely.

I haven't started my 30 y.o. Ford-NH 2910 all summer, since I bush-hogged the roadside. Today it is at least supposed to not rain, so I intend to start the tractor, change the tool to the (snow) plow blade and put the tire chains on. They weigh 60 pounds each, so tomorrow I'll be bent over stove in.

But the cautions for my heater system are full of warnings to not use starting fluid for the intake heater.

That warning was Ralph Nadar approved?

The Truth

HAHAH! Luckily I've never had any trouble out of the carburated 360 in my big ol' Dodge.

I want an old IH tractor real bad...just need some land to actually utilize it!