• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

L.A.I.D. Legally Armed in Detroit 2nd annual open carry dinner Monday, August 13

Michigander

Anyone from roseville, eastpointe, or st clair shores going so I can catch a ride?

I can likely arrange to swing by and pick you up if needed.

Rick, I haven't seen you since we kept bumping into each other in 2010 at the coffee shop. I'm eagerly awaiting this fine evening. :)

DanM

This was a cool meet-up! Met John Pierce (OCDO), Rev. Ken Blanchard (Black Man With A Gun), Eric Pratt (GOA), and of course saw many of our Michigan OC friends and heroes. Big thanks to Rick Ector! The man was BUSY this weekend and today!

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Glad I got LAID in Detroit!

Thanks to Rick for putting it together and the invite.
255527_425850460798376_1026841634_n.jpg