• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Contact your Representatives

Sheldon

I found this site today... POP VOX all the (gun and other by category) legislation is there, with a simple log in you can contact all your Representatives and add your own comment.

RockyMtnScotsman

with microscopically small exceptions our "representatives" don't give a squirt what we want or think - they believe they're ordained by God to rule us as they see fit.

they're soon in for one helluva wake up

"America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system and too early to shoot the bastards"
-- Claire Wolfe, 101 Things to do 'Til the Revolution

Last edited:

Sheldon

with microscopically small exceptions our "representatives" don't give a squirt what we want or think - they believe they're ordained by God to rule us as they see fit.

they're soon in for one helluva wake up

"America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system and too early to shoot the bastards"
-- Claire Wolfe, 101 Things to do 'Til the Revolution

maybe but it still does not hurt to spit in the face of adversity and contact them anyway....

phleye

I've been using popvox for the last couple months and I love it. Easy to use and I like all the charts and graphs they have. Make sure you sign up for the e mail updates so you stay on top of things.

You might also want to look at...
congress.org