• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WCI Membership Renewed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anmut

Alright, nobody else posted their renew and nobody is telling me what the heck is going on - can anyone shed some light for me?

BROKENSPROKET

The President, Chairman and Treasurer controls the non-profit like his own private business and vows to shut it down than allow it to run like a true grass roots non-profit organization. I will not renew any membership, until it does become a true non-profit organization, which is never.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
I don't know how you think a "true grassroots non-profit" organization is run, or how it differs from how WCI is run. But WCI is certainly a non-profit organization. No officer, board member or member can or does profit from it. Only reimbursement for legitimate expenses is allowed. And I highly doubt any past or present officer or board member has ever been fully reimbursed for their expenses. All funds are retained for the day-to-day expenses or to further the goals of the organization, i.e., to protect and expand the right to carry, particularly the right to carry in Wisconsin. The board has control over the mission and direction and goals of the organization. The board takes great pains to assure that Wisconsin Carry Inc will stay true to its founding principles and that it can remain an effective and focused organization.

BROKENSPROKET

I don't know how you think a "true grassroots non-profit" organization is run, or how it differs from how WCI is run. But WCI is certainly a non-profit organization. No officer, board member or member can or does profit from it. Only reimbursement for legitimate expenses is allowed. And I highly doubt any past or present officer or board member has ever been fully reimbursed for their expenses. All funds are retained for the day-to-day expenses or to further the goals of the organization, i.e., to protect and expand the right to carry, particularly the right to carry in Wisconsin. The board has control over the mission and direction and goals of the organization. The board takes great pains to assure that Wisconsin Carry Inc will stay true to its founding principles and that it can remain an effective and focused organization.
Do you really want me to expound on this?

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Alright, nobody else posted their renew and nobody is telling me what the heck is going on - can anyone shed some light for me?

We renewed ours for our entire family. I don't think now is the time to not support all the gun rights organizations we can.

Trip20

What is with the dramatic innuendos... Sheesh.

If something went down let everyone know.

Otherwise why bother with the cloak and dagger posts.

paul@paul-fisher.com

My wife and I renewed.

The NRA does stuff I don't agree with but I'm a member.

WCI does stuff I don't always agree with but I'm a member.

What other organization has trained thousands and thousands of people for free?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

M

McX

any organization that has no standards, no rules of conduct, integrity, or acceptable behavior, accepting anyone as members to simply build numbers tends to create a safe haven for low lifes to prey upon other members, and demonstrate other bad behavior up to and including criminal activity, demeaning their name, the names of the 'good' people in the organization, and the organization itself.

as my Father once taught me: show your support, or lack of support for an organization with your wallet. and when needed, vote with your feet, leave and go elsewhere.

Last edited:
M

McX

Reality check accomplished.:)

verily, verily i say unto you; the Nuge hath spoken. though i prefer to call it a Boogie Check, harkening back to the old days of WLS radio; i am john records landecker, and you are not..............boogie check completed for me, and i hath boogied.

Trip20

Until some specific accusations are made all this horse **** should be ignored. If you're going to call an organization out at least have the balls to say wtf happened in no uncertain terms.

I have no interest in the matter other than being concerned my money might be going somewhere I don't want it to go. Until some of you let loose the intel to us unwashed masses, this is just a bunch of ******* in the wind.

benraines

Until some specific accusations are made all this horse **** should be ignored. If you're going to call an organization out at least have the balls to say wtf happened in no uncertain terms.

I have no interest in the matter other than being concerned my money might be going somewhere I don't want it to go. Until some of you let loose the intel to us unwashed masses, this is just a bunch of ******* in the wind.

I agree. Seems some have personal issues but won't come clean as to what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.