• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Favorite Brand of Gun Manufacturer and Why?

zack991

Mine is the SPRINGFIELD and ROCK RIVER ARMS brands, both have been great company's for customer support. All my weapons from them have never ever had a singe malfunction, they are not just a "safe guns" (this means i am not afraid to get scratches or wear on them). and have been used hard/everyday I am wanting this to be a fun thread, tell us why you like them without the company talking points. I would ask people to play nice, this is only meant as fun. (THIS MEANS NO BASHING OF ANOTHER PERSONS CHOICE OR REASON FOR THAT CHOICE.)

Last edited:

Uziel Gal

Safe Queens

they are not safe guns

I know what you mean here, that these guns are not destined to live out their time inside a "gun safe" but I'm just clarifying for someone who might misread your post and think you like guns that are considered unsafe. I can also think of no gun manufacturer that has done more than Ronnie Barrett of Barrett Firearms Manufacturing to support the right of the people even against his own interests. For that they are a favorite I hope to one day be able to afford to own and practice with.

zack991

I know what you mean here, that these guns are not destined to live out their time inside a "gun safe" but I'm just clarifying for someone who might misread your post and think you like guns that are considered unsafe. I can also think of no gun manufacturer that has done more than Ronnie Barrett of Barrett Firearms Manufacturing to support the right of the people even against his own interests. For that they are a favorite I hope to one day be able to afford to own and practice with.

Thanks, I added some text try to help clear it up.

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I like all my guns, but I suppose my go-to brand is Springfield. I love my Taurus too. Hard to decide on an absolute favorite. It's easier to pick out which ones I don't like, or find less appealing than others.

jeeper1

For a carry gun I am partial to Springfield but for some seriously accurate long range handgun shooting I prefer my Remington XP100 in 7-08.

SargentMac

I've gotta say that I love my Glock, but my Beretta 92FS Inox is my favorite firearm. Having only one gun from any given manufacturer, I can't really pick one as my favorite... but my favorite gun so far is my Beretta.

kwikrnu

Banned
F,LLI Pietta

They make black powder affordable.

starbucksshirt.jpg

45acpForMe

As far as personal experience, Sig and H&K are my goto guns.

I have others that may prove as reliable and accurate but I have found nothing wrong with Sig (P220) or H&K (USP) both in 45acp.

Last edited:

10A

Super Squirter, because I like getting shot on a hot summer day. My dog loves it too.

314uJynqzuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

xmanhockey7

Glock. It's reliable, light, has good mag capacity, plenty of accessories, and I can get it in many different calibers.