• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 3/5/11 9:30 AM @ River City Diner Parham Rd & I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 3/5/11 9:30 AM @ River City Diner Parham Rd & I-95

We're having breakfast on Saturday morning here - http://www.rivercitydiner.com/Bellgrade/parhammap.html

Although some pesky bug seems to have laid low one member of the group of usual suspects the others will be attending, and there is much to be talked about. There might even be some important things said.

stay safe.

Blk97F150

We're having breakfast on Saturday morning here - http://www.rivercitydiner.com/Bellgrade/parhammap.html

Although some pesky bug seems to have laid low one member of the group of usual suspects the others will be attending, and there is much to be talked about. There might even be some important things said.

stay safe.

Wish I could be there... but its my mothers birthday and we are having a family get together.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Wish I could be there... but its my mothers birthday and we are having a family get together.

I'll be there. Too much to do in the burbs to go to the farm including picking up seed, moving the immigrants out of my yard and the obligatory Surry trip. (I have two of them planned for next week):uhoh:

Blk97F150

I'll be there. Too much to do in the burbs to go to the farm including picking up seed, moving the immigrants out of my yard and the obligatory Surry trip. (I have two of them planned for next week):uhoh:

TWO Surry trips? Lucky you! Ride the ferry a couple times.... I hear that it can be an 'adventure'... :lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
TWO Surry trips? Lucky you! Ride the ferry a couple times.... I hear that it can be an 'adventure'... :lol:

I've been making one to four trips a week for 6 weeks or so now. They love to see me these days.:lol:

On a brighter note, a nesting pair of Osprey are already there (A little early).

I get progressive photos of them every year. This is my favorite from last summer:

osp-1.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate

Yes, an adventure. This is the Air Coast Guard assigned to the Ferry.:lol:

[video=vimeo;20665298]http://vimeo.com/20665298[/video]

Blk97F150

On a brighter note, a nesting pair of Osprey are already there (A little early).

Thats awesome. Great pic!!

Here is a pic of the ferry from last March.... when I took the family across in a 35' RV. :D

The best part... when we got to the other side, we turned around and got right back on again! :monkey (no hassles from the 'security' there.... the workers on the ferry seemed to get a laugh out of us getting back on the same boat! lol)

RV_SurryFerry.jpg