• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More good news about trading for that guy BERGDAHL - smooth move Ocrama

beebobby

He is coming home not as a hero but an American solider that we didn't leave there. He will have to defend his actions of walking away, maybe even have to face the UCMJ system, be convicted as a deserter, removed of all rank and given a Dis-Honorable, sent on his way.
I think the Pentagon said it best in a way.

" At worst he is a Deserter, at best he is a stupid kid"

Apparently, this has been under negotiations for quite a while.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/10/wo...nted=all&_r=2&

IF Bergdahl is guilty of AWOL or desertion then that will be determined by the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) and not by the UCRBS (Uninformed Court of Republican Bull Sh!t).

davidmcbeth

Banned
Really, I don't care about the Gitmo releases myself ... but to trade a brown torpedo for that guy is too much

I used the word **** and got the *****

Last edited:

beebobby

mustangkiller

Bobby, I don't recall anyone saying that Republicans have never done or said anything stupid or down right illegal. So in the future, if you're gonna call someone out, know what you're talking about or keep your pie hole shut. Please and thank you.

OC for ME

Pres. Obama probably should have just given the terrorists some missles, like St. Ronnie did.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/general-article/reagan-iran/

Just how short is the conservative memory? Has everyone forgotten the Yellow Ribbon Project with it's petition?
http://pjmedia.com/yellowribbonproj...to-use-force-if-necessary-to-rescue-sergeant/

The republican hypocrisy is staggering.
Justifying bad behavior by pointing to bad behavior.

Liberals can always be counted on to illuminate a dark room for a blind man.

Batousaii

A little piece I like to post in to news-comment threads that start getting in to the Demo-Repub B.S.

Anyone who prays to their party is basically brainwashed. If you find yourself spouting Republican/Democrat slobber, party bash-raging, or smearing comments based on party lines... If your unwilling to research and investigate claims that a given party may have committed horrible acts against “We The People”… If you blindly follow without questioning their motives…Then YOU are fairly well brainwashed. You will throw me some insults, check my spelling, and deny being washed, but you will not have the intestinal fortitude to calm yourself, self analyze, and see through the propaganda that you have invested so much of your life in to. You will continue to support the machine, its false image, and lay before its feet with blind trust. You will think, feel, and vote as they instruct you to do so without the will power to question their deeper goals or motives... You will live and die according to their programming, like a good little bobble-head. – And when the Grey State comes, it will be those little bobble heads that die first.

Last edited: