• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Powerful and disturbing video

HolyOrangeJuice

Yeah, ive seen this video before but the first time i watched it i felt like my heart fell on the floor. People don't understand why we want to carry until something happens.

Mlutz

You guys need to post videos I can watch on my mobile... :( ha ha.

JJC

I think every anti-gunner should listen to the screams in the begining of the video and then explain why the only right that woman should have is to die.

I agree with johnny, every anti-gunner (legislator) should have to listen and watch this video before voting on a carry bill.

Not only that, I'd like to show it in my class.

Brings home what is out there, and reinforces that LEO are not always there when needed.

JJC

Last edited:

mpthole

Opt-Out Members
Obviously a horrible tragedy. But it really has nothing to do with open or concealed carry since it happened in the woman's home.

JJC

Obviously a horrible tragedy. But it really has nothing to do with open or concealed carry since it happened in the woman's home.

It has everything to do with OC or CC. I live alone so understandably my case is different. But for me, if I'm cutting the grass or cleaning the house if my weapon is not on my hip it's within arms reach.

All my neighbors are aware of what's on my hip and they all support me. In fact some have asked my opinon on a good self defense weapon for the home.

What it comes down to is.... we all need to ask the question.

What if.

When am I going to need to protect myself or my loved ones?
Will I be ready?

Better answer: I am ready, 100% of the time.

JJC