• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wi printed the 200,000th permit on monday.

chowda

200,000 permission slips that are not needed ! Hooray !
Yup, the freedom to open carry if one wishes. If one wished to conceal it, permission needed, but most often granted provided passing a brady bunch check.

HandyHamlet

As long as they pass the chowda troll dress code.

On my honor
I will do my best
To never dress in black
Or camo
While in public
Or holding a long gun
Amen.

Interceptor_Knight

200,000 permission slips that are not needed ! Hooray !
Yup, the freedom to open carry if one wishes. .

Unless you want to drive or walk within 1000' of School Grounds, attend a City Council Meeting, Pay your Taxes, Go inside a Pavilion or Shelter or even use an outhouse or other restroom at a Park etc..

Last edited:

protias

Unless you want to drive or walk within 1000' of School Grounds, attend a City Council Meeting, Pay your Taxes, Go inside a Pavilion or Shelter or even use an outhouse or other restroom at a Park etc..

The laws could have been (well, SB90 was written but noooo, we had to be pansies and follow the crowd instead of being leaders) written to amend those laws.

chowda

As long as they pass the chowda troll dress code.

Nice setup you got there--all legal and your right of course.
May be hard for you not to, but try not to strike this pose too often in the flowerbeds outside of shopping malls. Or across from schools.

InternetCommando.jpg

chowda

lol, that's funny. Guy got caught screwing off with his shield up and he realized he screwed up. Bet he won't make that mistake again...specially when that photo is a....joke on him.

I knew someone that kept a nylon jacket that had a few areas melted when he was hit with acid. He kept it as a reminder. Probably the same thing happened with that picture, the clown boy for being a 'hero' against 'da man!' and those on the other side of the demonstrations/riots.

chowda

So no 'hasidic clowns with bleach filled super soakers' lobby here? :D

Great example of where one actually has to pay attention to events outside of three feet from them...