• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

is obama a "brady cop"?

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I was just listening to one of the national radio talk guys saying that, no, you cannot believe anything obama says. He then went on to relate it this way.
"What if obama said you could keep your gun if you like it? Would you believe that?"
When he said that, I quickly thought of what happens to a LEO when caught in repetitive, bald faced lies. Brady cop kind of thing on the extreme level.
Disturbing.

onus

I don't think the majority of people know what a "brady cop" is. However, yes, Obama would qualify.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Well, I keep what guns I want anyways .... so its not like I believe him .. its just fact.

I doubt he would come to my door and try to collect any of my guns ...

This election period I had no democrats come to my door ans speak their foul crappola to me ... they usually get a bunch of F-bombs ...

See. I have a disease .. RKBAimmmunodemocrapciatos .... there is treatment but I don't want to be brainwashed, which is the treatment. So as you can see, I can't help it ... I'm diseased to like my freedoms.

Black_water

You cannot believe anything he says, that is a fact. Right now they are trying to say he never said "If you like your doctor, you can keep him..period. If you like your healthplan you can keep it period. We are not going to take that away".

Seems news coverage, video, audio etc mean nothing, the King has spoken and all past comments are stricken from the record.

He said he wasn't coming after guns...another lie.

If you believe anything this guy says, you are a fool...period.

1911er

You cannot believe anything he says, that is a fact. Right now they are trying to say he never said "If you like your doctor, you can keep him..period. If you like your healthplan you can keep it period. We are not going to take that away".

Seems news coverage, video, audio etc mean nothing, the King has spoken and all past comments are stricken from the record.

He said he wasn't coming after guns...another lie.

If you believe anything this guy says, you are a fool...period.

He was telling the truth when he said " If you like the insurance you have you can keep it period" If your name is period you can keep it LOL.