• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hamaneggs case fund begins.

Haman J.T.

If you would like to help get the Hamaneggs case going(as seen at youtube.com/user/opencarryMI),you can go to http://www.michiganopencarry.org/pages/jeff-haman-legal-fund .A little can go a long way.This is a gun community case for the people who are the sovereigns who employ the government,who must be put in line from time to time.God Bless and thank You! J.Haman.

Last edited:

Agent1

I am confused. I thought it was a Warren issue. I must have them mixed up. I will have to go back and read somemore.:uhoh:

choover

I am not opposed to donating at all but I would like to know your intentions. Are you going to accept a settlement if offered where the details are sealed or are you planning to take this all the way through court to get more case law established for us?