• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hamaneggs case fund begins.

Haman J.T.

This is how we help out the financialy challenged! Everyone puts in what they can,that way no one is left out when it comes to justice.Those who we employ with our tax dollars must be held accountable!

Haman J.T.

I am not opposed to donating at all but I would like to know your intentions. Are you going to accept a settlement if offered where the details are sealed or are you planning to take this all the way through court to get more case law established for us?
I told the NRA I wanted to establish case law in MI>

eastmeyers

No Paypal option?

Correct me if I am wrong (and I will go bing it right now) but isn't paypal SOOOOOOOOOOO anti-firearm that you canNOT use their services for ANYTHING to do with firearms in ANYWAY?

Edit to add:

https://cms.paypal.com/cgi-bin/mark...ntent_ID=ua/AcceptableUse_full&locale.x=en_US (bam)

2 - H

Certainly you could still use it for this purpose, but I think the implement is why support someone/something that goes out of their way to NOT support you.

Last edited:

eastmeyers

I had no clue, that is just where I have my website store setup. It is the easiest place for me to get at some money that I won't miss much. Unless i can donate via Full Tilt or PokerStars transfer. :D

:lol: Ask MOC inc to add pay pal as an option, all they can say is no. Pay pal being anti fire arm is only an opinion, although seems to be the general consensus. To play devils-advocate, they claim the only reason they refuse to have anything to due with firearms in anyway is due to liabilities. If they are afraid of liabilities for being a payment service than they must have bad lawyers and visa and master card must have some good ones...
:banghead::banghead:

SheepboT

I am repulsed by the attitudes these Public SERVANTS have. I'll give what I can, when I can.

I am not a praying man but I wish the best for you and may everyone get what they deserve.

DetroitBiker

Just a heads up, MGO was useing GPal for its membership payments and some funds did not get transfered,seems GPal has had some issues . Its been talked about on Glocktalk forums as well.

Haman J.T.

Just a heads up, MGO was useing GPal for its membership payments and some funds did not get transfered,seems GPal has had some issues . Its been talked about on Glocktalk forums as well.
It worked for me when I put the first donation in that I couldn't afford.It's off to Check&Go to make it through the rest of the month.Without help this wouldn't be happening since none of the other civil rights lawyers didn't want to touch this.The higher the court,the more cost,according to my experience in Circuit Court.Help if you wish,help if you can.When the next person violated cannot afford a lawyer,this is for them too!Thank You and God Bless!

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
This can happen to any of us - please help if you can!

HamanEggs.

I know what you were put through was not only degrading, but it can also be depressing knowing those who swore to protect you & uphold the law can abuse both and be so cavalier about it.

$100 donation made via GPal.

Keep your spirits up; you know you are in the right here & so do we! God bless you!

Sincerely,

G9OS

Last edited: