• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 8/18, 9:30 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
By popular demand we return to Pig n' Pay to relieve the emptiness that dwells within.

Golden Corral Buffet & Grill
11 SOUTH PROVIDENCE RD..........
» Map
RICHMOND, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

Note that they now have specially prepared omelets and waffles, made on request while you wait.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
By popular demand we return to Pig n' Pay to relieve the emptiness that dwells within.

Golden Corral Buffet & Grill
11 SOUTH PROVIDENCE RD..........
» Map
RICHMOND, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

Note that they now have specially prepared omelets and waffles, made on request while you wait.

I'll pass this week. I left my sunglasses there last week and they were snotty about it when I called them.
"No, we don't have a lost and found box" and "No, no one left any Ray Ban Sunglasses"

I'm not even sure if I'm coming back for the gun show. Depends on the weather.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I'm not even sure if I'm coming back for the gun show. Depends on the weather.

Isn't the gun show the weekend after this?

And you really should not be so grumpy about the Ray-Bans - at least this time Zeus did not get them.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Isn't the gun show the weekend after this?

And you really should not be so grumpy about the Ray-Bans - at least this time Zeus did not get them.

stay safe.

It might be next weekend, I haven't checked the schedule yet.
Gonna rain tonight, tomorrow, Sunday, Monday......:banghead:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
It might be next weekend, I haven't checked the schedule yet.
Gonna rain tonight, tomorrow, Sunday, Monday......:banghead:

Yep, next weekend. Roanoke is tomorrow but I didn't think people were allowed to own gun there.:uhoh:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Peter - that make 4 good reasons to stop by for breakfast:

1) Too wet to plow
2) No gun show, so we'll have to do show and tell.
3) Look in the right place, talk to the right person about your sun glasses.
4) Gotta eat somewhere.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I hope breakfast went well. I came into town anyway. Jane's trying to drag me to that great no smoking area on Broad. I'll be here until Monday at least.
Whether I to Broad is still in debate.

acfreddie

While it was our first breakfast we attended and we have nothing in the past to compare it to, we felt that is was a positive experience and welcomed the chance to get to know others better and discuss issues.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I hope breakfast went well. I came into town anyway. Jane's trying to drag me to that great no smoking area on Broad. I'll be here until Monday at least.
Whether I to Broad is still in debate.

Which GNSA on Broad St.? Going mobile for a while - call me if there is an event needing/wanting ancillary support.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Which GNSA on Broad St.? Going mobile for a while - call me if there is an event needing/wanting ancillary support.

Small thing I think. Another of those no immune system infections that's spreading into my neck and making me look drunk.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snip-- I left my sunglasses there last week and they were snotty about it when I called them.
"No, we don't have a lost and found box" and "No, no one left any Ray Ban Sunglasses"

Collected a pair of black frame sunglasses mit small side lens - could be yours?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Collected a pair of black frame sunglasses mit small side lens - could be yours?

Thanks anyway but mine were RayBan Aviator. 4th pair this year:banghead:

1628.jpg